The World News Media

Are there more ex-witnesses than current witnesses?

Jack Ryan

For years the society has said that over 40,000 a year are disfellowshipped.
add to that the 10's of thousands who simply disassociate or fade.... so by that logic, would it be correct to assume there are actually more former witnesses on the earth than the number of current active witnesses?

• Views 668
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"They"?   This is a large forum / social media the same way Facebook or Twitter are forums / social media. Would you expect Facebook to not "allow me to post"? Read the site guidelines.

Which  counts  you  want,  Jay  Witness ?  Its  daily  changing...  Is  it  really  SO  importend  for  you ?  Better,  we  are  looking  to  the  importend  things  in  our  END-TIME...  or  anyone 

Are you disfellowshipped or brother? I jave read some of your posts and they seem to be very negative towards witnesses. I don't know why they allow you to post.

Dont bother to reply to me, I will not frpm now on read your posts.

Just now, Joy said:

Are you disfellowshipped or brother? I jave read some of your posts and they seem to be very negative towards witnesses. I don't know why they allow you to post.

"They"?  

This is a large forum / social media the same way Facebook or Twitter are forums / social media. Would you expect Facebook to not "allow me to post"?

Read the site guidelines.

40 minutes ago, Joy said:

Then why even comment? To satisfy yourself?

I had a comment here, but changed my mind about whether it was correct. I am sure that there are now more active JWs than inactive. The Pew Research results often give rise to this idea that there is a lot of turnover, but this includes unbaptized persons, and persons who once associated, but we don't know their level of prior participation (Memorial attendance? Family members?).

Which  counts  you  want,  Jay  Witness ?  Its  daily  changing...  Is  it  really  SO  importend  for  you ?  Better,  we  are  looking  to  the  importend  things  in  our  END-TIME...  or  anyone  has  another  idea ?  For  me,  so  many  things  here  smh !  ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.