The World News Media

John F. Kennedy Assassination

TheWorldNewsOrg

Assassination of John F. Kennedy, mortal shooting of John F. Kennedy, the 35th president of the United States, as he rode in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas, on November 22, 1963. His accused killer was Lee Harvey Oswald, a former U.S. Marine who had embraced Marxism and defected for a time to the Soviet Union. Oswald never stood trial for murder, because, while being transferred after having been taken into custody, he was shot and killed by Jack Ruby, a distraught Dallas nightclub owner.

200568-050-BD26324B.jpg

assassination of John F. Kennedy
U.S. Pres. John F. Kennedy and first lady Jacqueline Kennedy minutes before the president was assassinated in Dallas, November 22, 1963.
Pictorial Press Ltd/Alamy

Watch as the two secret service men assigned to protect president Kennedy’s motorcade are ordered to stand down just minutes before entering Dealey Plaza. They are obviously not happy about being given these orders.

Info from another interview:
“President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963, in Dallas, Texas, during a motorcade through the city, en route to a luncheon at the Dallas Trade Mart. The President and Mrs. Kennedy were riding in an open limousine containing three rows of seats. The Kennedys were in the rear seat of the car, and the Governor of Texas, John Connally, and his wife, Nellie Connally, were in the middle row. Secret Service agent William Greer was driving and the president’s bodyguard. Roy Kellerman, was also in the front seat.

Hill was riding in the car immediately behind the presidential limousine. As soon as the shooting began, Hill jumped out and began running to overtake the moving car in front of him. He climbed from the rear bumper, crawling over the trunk to the back seat where the President and First Lady were located.

Hill grabbed a small handrail on the left rear of the trunk, normally used by bodyguards to stabilize themselves while standing on small platforms on the rear bumper. According to the Warren Commission’s findings, there were no bodyguards stationed on the bumper that day because …the President had frequently stated that he did not want agents to ride on these steps during a motorcade except when necessary. He had repeated this wish only a few days before, during his visit to Tampa, Florida. .[3]

The notion that the President’s instructions in Tampa jeopardized his security in Dallas has since been denied by Hill and other agents. Regardless of Kennedy’s statement, photos taken of the motorcade along earlier segments of the route show Hill riding on the step at the back of the car.”

• 5 months later...

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Political strategist and consultant Roger Stone talked about his book, The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ, in which he presents his thoughts on who was responsible for the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Mr. Stone spoke at Books and Books bookstore in Coral Gables, Florida.

• 2 months later...

The Hughes Film

New documents have been released on the JFK assassination; this decision was made in 1992 after the movie “JFK” was released in 1991. Trump was advised not to release everything (although he claims this was his doing). Those files have been gone over thoroughly and I doubt anything new will be found in them. If the government killed Kennedy, and I think they did, theyÂ’ve had these documents all along—and plenty of time to alter and redact.

• 1 year later...

First news reports of JFK's assassination:

News coverage of the JFK assassination, starting with the interruption of "As the World Turns" at 10:00 during the first hour and ten minutes after the shooting occurred. For the next several minutes, the network alternates between the soap opera/commercials and the bulletin. Then at 17:43, the network stays with the bulletin and at 30:14 the news anchor appears. Starting at 40:00 came the first of many unconfirmed reports from a Dallas affiliate reporter that Kennedy was dead. Finally at 1:06:43, the news anchor makes the sad official confirmation that Kennedy died 38 minutes earlier. Many people have posted in the comments section how old they were when this horrific event occurred. I wish to add that I was an eleven-month-old baby.: From 12:18 to 12:25 CBS did a plug for "Route 66."

main-qimg-916df327d686629476a7c41b0ea1206c.png

LBJ is smiling at Congressman Albert Thomas (who also knew of the plot), who is giving him an all-knowing wink, signaling that the casket containing JFK’s body was being illegally moved onto Air Force Two, to be surgically altered, by Dr. John Melvin Liggett, an expert in post-mortuary reconstructive surgery, to look like he had been hit in the back of the head, (the Depository Building), and not, as it clearly was, from the front, (in actuality from the Storm Drain at the bottom of the Grassy Knoll.) This happened all out from under a grieving Jackie’s nose! This was only just part of the elaborate scheme to control JFK’s cadaver after death. - From the video above

Why did LBJ have Jackie at the swearing in ceremony?

The whole reason Johnson wanted Jackie standing next to him is so that Jackie wouldn’t be in the way when rogue Secret Service agents stole JFK’s casket (which contained his body) off of Air Force One, when Johnson was being sworn in! The reason they did this is so that the S.S. agents could move JFK’s body to Air Force Two, while Jackie (sitting next to another empty casket, obviously thinking her husband was still in it, throughout the entire flight back to Washington), wouldn’t notice a difference.

It is food for thought.

I used to routinely dismiss conspiracy theories, not on the basis that people are not evil enough...they are easily that, but on the basis that they are not smart enough to keep their stories straight. But as I get older I have come to think that they don’t have to get their stories straight. It is too easy for one side to gain dominance and portray the other as deluded lunatics.

I don’t necessarily go along with this. Unusual actions can spring from many reasons & who can say who is making eye contact with whom? Having said that, the info here would take hours to digest and I have not allotted the time.

@JW Insider is right. If the feed is too long, as it must be with some things, people simply will not or cannot take the time for it. It is one of the basic limitations of being human & allows for all sorts of chicanery to go on. Muddying the waters works, too. Eventually people just throw up their hands and say “Oh, to hell with it! They’re all liars anyway!”

• 3 years later...