The World News Media

Today was a wonderful day! My 8 year old had an oppportunity to...

The Librarian

tumblr_o7uvzcbuJn1s865f6o1_500.jpg

Today was a wonderful day! My 8 year old had an oppportunity to share the resurrection hope with his friend at school. His friend was crying on the bus and my son asked what was wrong. He told him that his grandpa had died and that he wouldnt ever get to see him again. My son felt so bad and quoted to him what Revelation 21:3,4 says by memory. He told him that Jehovah promises to bring back our dead loved ones. His friend had never heard of Jehovah. So for our family worship we decided to make a care package for his friend including the timely Watchtower and a beautiful card. He decorated it with a dinosaur because he likes them. All glory and thanks goes to Jehovah for helping my son know what to say to his friend and for providing the spiritual encouragement that he and his family will need in the form of these articles. Today was a great day!! Photo shared by @jray1111

View the full article

• Views 542
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.