The World News Media

Arp 194 is a peculiar group of interacting galaxies located...

The Librarian

tumblr_o823y6u8CT1s865f6o1_500.jpg

Arp 194 is a peculiar group of interacting galaxies located about 600 million light-years away from the Earth in the direction of the Cepheus constellation. In the top portion of the above picture, two colliding galaxies are in the process of merging together. It looks like one of the galaxies has sprung a leak – a spiral arm full of newborn stars is extending downward. The bluish arm looks like a cosmic fountain of stars, gas and dust. It looks like it is connected to the galaxy at the bottom, but it isn’t; the galaxy visible at the bottom of the picture is a background galaxy located very far away from the interacting galaxies. I am EAGER for the day when we will be able to know the more understandable facts about where our father resides. song 131 says “Jehovahs temple dwelling where he hears my plea shelter me, rescue me O my God.”

View the full article

• Views 561
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.