The World News Media

Who the last ruler-ship to rule on earth?  BEING REMOVED SOON! Seventh world power?

Guest Kurt

• Views 2k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the video, “Jehovah’s Witnesses, Cult or Ministers of God?” shunning can happen because of “anti-Christ” teaching.  What would the teaching of “Anti-Christ” include?

The “man of lawlessness” would be this Anti-Christ, who “sets himself up in the Temple of God”. 

“Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,  not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”  1 Thess 2:1-4

Summarizing this,

1.        A spoken “decree, mandate, order” and written “epistle” is preached that Christ has returned

2.       Let no man deceive another with this mandate

3.       A falling away – “defection from truth” appears before the Day of the Lord

4.       Man of lawless, “sin” is revealed

5.       Exaltation of man over God’s choice

6.       Found sitting (to be set, appoint) in God’s Temple

To find the identity of each of the above points -

1. The  spoken and written decree: - “Enthroned in 1914, Jesus Christ is a powerful, just, wise, and merciful King who is humble before Jehovah God. kr chap. 2 pp. 13-29

Rev 12:10 – “Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.”  

While the organization teaches that the reigning Christ in God’s Kingdom is to cast Satan down, Satan still continues to accuse his brothers – all faithful chosen ones are not sealed as yet.  Each individual anointed one must conquer Satan, and Christ is still waiting for this to be completed.  

1 Cor 15:24 – “Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.” 

God has been gathering his administration since Christ began to rule in the heavens upon his resurrection. Ps 110:1; Heb 1:13; Eph 1:9,10,14,18; Matt 13:37-39; John 4:35,36 

Matt 24:3,8 – As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?” 

“But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.” 

God’s Kingdom does not arrive before birth pangs; instead, all the signs lead to the birth of the Kingdom which is the completed number of chosen and sealed heirs.  Once Christ’s Bride is complete,

“The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever.”  Rev 11:15 

And the proclamation will be made,

“Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.  Rev 12:10 

2. The deceitful mandate is spread: 

“Today we often hear our brothers say, “Jehovah’s celestial chariot is on the move!” and that is true. However, the fact is that since 1914, the celestial chariot, depicting the invisible part of Jehovah’s organization, has been moving at an extremely brisk pace, as a careful reading of this publication will demonstrate. With a view to getting the good news preached worldwide, Kingdom publishers have used a variety of innovative methods, including newspapers, information marches, picture presentations, testimony cards, phonographs, radio, and even the Internet.”  A Letter from the Governing Body  (God’s Kingdom Rules!) 

The organization has a continuous history of setting dates.  This one holds fast and has gone through many upheavals.  It is the foundation of its teachings which is proven false through scriptures simply by digging into the Greek meaning of “pangs of distress”, the WT’s version of Matt 24:8.  Although scriptures teach us of such deception, millions still listen to the utterances made by man and not by Christ.  Since Christ, the Head of the Anointed congregation has clearly set the parameters, what causes men not to adhere to them? 

“But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you bear this beautifully” 2 Cor 11:3,4 

Christ gave us warning of such deceit in Luke 21:8:

“And He said, “See to it that you are not misled; for many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not go after them.” 

The organization prides itself as the congregation of Christ – “I am He” – as well as calling it “Jehovah’s organization”.  In 2 Thess 2:2, the apostles are warning that this announcement of “the day of Christ has come” is, “as if from us” – as if from the apostles, who were anointed into the Body of Christ. Rev 2:2; 2 Cor 11:13  By the orders of the anointed GB, this message that  (1) the organization is spirit-direct by God, (2) his kingdom now reigns, (3) Christ is the Head of the elder body, is enforced to be preached through the direction of the elder arrangement. 

“And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the ‘Christ,’ and will mislead many.  For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance.”  Matt 24:4,5,24,25 

“Christ” means “anointed one”; for false “anointed ones” who also act as prophets and show signs of a day set for the Kingdom to have arrived (great signs and wonders) the “elect” in Christ are deceived.  Only in the organization do we find anointed ones, showing this deceit is initiated by such ones. 

“So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, “Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?”  He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority “ Acts 1:6,7

He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.  Dan 7:25 

If the Father has fixed his own time period for the Kingdom to be born, and how it is born, where does the authority of mere man originate to alter GOD’S ESTABLISHED DATE?  The Watchtower has spoken against the Most High God by setting a date first arrived through the study of pyramidology, which is sourced in Spiritism.  

3.  Defection from truth, the falling away:   “Regardless of how long we have been in the truth, we must tell others about Jehovah’s organization. The existence of a spiritual paradise in the midst of a wicked, corrupt, and loveless world is a modern-day miracle! The wonders about Jehovah’s organization, or “Zion,” and the truth about the spiritual paradise must be joyfully passed on “to future generations.”  W 15/7/15 pp 7-11

“Come to Jehovah’s organization for salvation”  Wt ‘81/11/15 

What is “in the truth”?  WHO is truth, but Jesus Christ? 

“Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”  John 14:6 

By asserting itself as “Jehovah’s organization”, the path directly to salvation and the light in Christ is diverted to one of darkness and stumbling through false visions.  

“Your prophets have seen for you False and foolish visions; And they have not exposed your iniquity So as to restore you from captivity, But they have seen for you false and misleading oracles.”  Lam 2:14 

“Her prophets have smeared whitewash for them, seeing false visions and divining lies for them, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord God,’ when the Lord has not spoken.  Ezek 22:28 

Each change in teaching is called “new light”.  What is whitewash but a brightening or whitening of something in ill-repair?  The misleading lie continues to expose itself no matter how many applications of whitewash it receives. 

Where do we find the “simplicity and purity” of truth in Christ, but in Christ himself? 

Matt 11:29 - “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.” 

Where is salvation to be found according to scripture?

1 Thess 5:9 - “For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ” 

“and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”  Rev 12:10 

Where is pure, untainted, chaste light found, but only in God and Christ?  1 John 1:5; John 8:12 

4.  Man of lawlessness - “Our obedience to the appointed elders also gives evidence of our submission to Christ, the Head of the congregation.—Colossians 2:19.” W 07/4/1 pp 26-30

Col 2:18,19 – Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the  worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seeninflated without cause by his fleshly mind,  and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God.

These scriptures are in reference to the Body of Christ – the Temple of God and do not refer to an elder body that “sets itself up in God’s Temple”. 1 Cor 3:16,17 The anointed are to remain as one in Christ; but as seen, the organization tramples this thought by raising up its own “body” of men not appointed by God.  Interestingly, the previous verse speaks of anointed ones “not holding fast” to their Head, Christ by taking a stand on “visions” that are “inflated” by the fleshly mind.  1914 is a prophesy made on shifting sand that has never been proven to be true.

Dan 11:36,37 - “Then the king will do as he pleases, and he will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will speak monstrous things against the God of gods; and he will prosper until the indignation is finished, for that which is decreed will be done. He will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all.” 

5.Exaltation of man over God’s choice“What a privilege it is for us not only to know God’s personal name but also to bear it as “a people for his name.” w15 6/15 pp. 20-24

“As part of the King’s belongings, they are happy to cooperate fully with the arrangements made by the Governing Body, which represents “the faithful and discreet slave.”” W 09/6/15 pp 20-24 

The true witnesses of the Father in Heaven are his Chosen, faithful anointed ones. 

“But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;  for you once were not a people, but now you are the people of God; you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.”  1 Pet 2:2,10 

The existence of God’s genuine Temple must be recognized as the source of salvation and reconciliation with God. Luke 10:16; Hab 2:3; Amos 3:7; Rev 11:3; 22:6-7 

“having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord,  in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.”  Eph 2:20-22 

John 13:20 – “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.” 

John 17:18 – “As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.” 

This Temple is the dwelling place of God’s spirit, truth and the cultivation of it. 1 Cor 3:16,8-9; John 4:22; Rom:28,29.  God’s laws of light are written within the hearts and minds of his sons – his priesthood.  1 Pet 2:9,10; Heb 8:10

6. Found “sitting” in God’s Temple“Although anointed ones feel that it is an honor to be invited to go to heaven, they do not expect others to treat them in a special way…Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time only with other anointed ones, as if they were members of a club. They do not try to find other anointed ones so that they can talk about being anointed or meet in groups to study the Bible.” ws16 January pp. 20-26

These words blatantly “trample” God’s Temple, the Body of Christ. Matt 5:13; Luke 21:24  When praying to the Father, Jesus said about those chosen as part of his body,

“I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.”  John 17:6,12 

As we see, the “son of perdition”, the “man of lawlessness”, is also found in the scriptures under consideration, 2  Thess 2:3  God's people are His priests/Temple (1 Pet 2:9-10,5; Gal 3:26,27,29).  Their High Priest, Jesus, oversees the welfare of God's priesthood, and protects it from spiritual dangers.  Will he not defend his own when they are being trampled by the “son of perdition”?   What will he do when this “Commander of the Lord's army" ( the "Prince of princes"), is being robbed of his sanctuary and it's sacrifices (Dan 8:11,25)?  

The organizational arrangement through the elder body is the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place” – God’s Temple.  Mark 13:14

By replacing the Temple of God made up of “spiritual Jews” with a “Gentile” Body of elders, an Anti-Christ is established.  The Body of Christ, God’s sanctuary is not only required to lay quiet, not even to get to know their brothers in Christ; subjugated under a false priesthood, a blasphemy against the Most High God has been committed.  Through it all, his own Son, as High Priest of his Temple has been replaced as the Head of the anointed congregation. 

He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Dan 8:11

God’s chosen priesthood are unable to offer up sacrifices of praise to their God, but kowtow to the expected authority of the Anti-Christ, the organizational arrangement of the Body of Elders. Mal 2:7

http://pearl-disgustingthing.blogspot.com/

17 hours ago, Witness said:

“Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,  not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.”  1 Thess 2:1-4

Correction:   2 Thess 2:1-4

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.