The World News Media

I like it. Can we make #Texit a thing? #Brexit @Khangalach http://pic.twitter.com/Jd7T4JcQSr—...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 447
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was living in England when Tony Blair went to war with America against the wishes of his people.  After this event the people lost confidence in him and hated him.   I thought to myself:   Britain is still aligned with America seemingly until the end... according to prophesy in Revelation America and Britain will still be aligned when the end arrives. (the two headed beast) 

The European parliament is almost like a communistic system - the members cannot be voted off and they have tremendous powers.  A lot of power in hands of a few and they have been making "one-shoe-fits-all"  decisions (stronger nations dictating).  They have been making sweeping changes which has affected the smaller nations in a very bad way.  My sister told me that the quota control system in the Agricultural sector has led to Portugal farmers loosing their farms in droves. Portugal cannot control their own quotas and manage their own market.  (My sister lives in Portugal).

It is not a surprising vote - in line with prophesy....  but it may bring tremendous financial hardship in the next few years because Britain has to re-negotiate all their trade deals.... hopefully their money system is robust and will recover.... and the Visas for travel to Europe... that is something else to think about.   A lot of financial hardship waiting for people....and Scotland and Ireland may break away .....