The World News Media

DAILY TEXT, for Thursday, July 7. 2016

Queen Esther

32382_453312704710927_1827114450_n.jpg

*FATHER - PLEASE  HELP  OUR  LOYAL  BROTHERS & SISTERS*......

THEY  REALLY  NEED  YOUR  HELP.....   THANK  YOU,  MY  FATHER ❤

I [Jehovah] will pour out my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy.—Joel 2:28.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/7/7

Jesus was very kind to women. For example, consider a woman who had a flow of blood for 12 years. From behind, she approached Jesus in a crowd and touched his garment. Instead of rebuking her, Jesus kindly said: “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed from your grievous sickness.” (Mark 5:25-34) Some women who were Jesus’ disciples ministered to him and his apostles. (Luke 8:1-3) And at Pentecost 33 C.E., about 120 men as well as women received God’s spirit in a special way. (Acts 2:1-4) By means of that miraculous event on the day of Pentecost, God showed that he had transferred his backing from brother Israel to “the Israel of God,” made up of both men and women. (Gal. 3:28; 6:15, 16) Among the Christian women who shared in the ministry in the first century were the four daughters of Philip the evangelizer.—Acts 21:8, 9. w14 8/15 1:16, 17

• Views 83
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

*FATHER - PLEASE  HELP  OUR  LOYAL  BROTHERS & SISTERS*...... THEY  REALLY  NEED  YOUR  HELP.....   THANK  YOU,  MY  FATHER ❤   I [Jehovah] will pour out my spirit on every sort of

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.