The World News Media

Daily text, Tuesday, August 9. 2016

Queen Esther

1080.jpg

1078.jpg

I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.—John 10:16.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/8/9

Today, “a great crowd” of Jesus’ “other sheep” give their loyal support to anointed Christians, who make up “the Israel of God.” (Rev. 7:9, 10; Gal. 6:16) The great crowd also share the God-given name Jehovah’s Witnesses. During the Thousand Year Reign of Christ, the great crowd will have the unspeakable joy of explaining to resurrected ones what it was like to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses during the last days of this system of things. But our doing this will be possible only if we prove true to our name now and strive to remain holy. Also, no matter how hard we try, we must daily ask forgiveness for any lack of holiness, recognizing that we are sinners and that being allowed to bear God’s holy name is an indescribably great honor.—1 John 1:8, 9. w14 7/15 3:12, 13

• Views 131
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those too I must bring in, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.—John 10:16. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/

What did it mean by "not on this fold"? 

I  copied  that  for  you  from  our  Library  CD ROM   Greatest  man  book.... Recently, Jesus had comforted his followers, saying: “Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Alexa said:

What did it mean by "not on this fold"? :ph34r:

I  copied  that  for  you  from  our  Library  CD ROM   Greatest  man  book....

Recently, Jesus had comforted his followers, saying: “Have no fear, little flock, because your Father has approved of giving you the kingdom.” This little flock, which eventually numbers 144,000, comes into this new, or second, sheepfold. But Jesus goes on to observe: “I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.”
Since the “other sheep” are “not of this fold,” they must be of another fold, a third one. These last two folds, or pens of sheep, have different destinies. The “little flock” in one fold will rule with Christ in heaven, and the “other sheep” in the other fold will live on the Paradise earth. Yet, despite being in two folds, the sheep have no jealousy, nor do they feel segregated, for as Jesus says, they “become one flock” under “one shepherd.”

I  hope,  its  helping  you ?    OTHERWISE  MAKE  IT  TO  A  QUESTION  IN  THAT  AREA.....   we  have  so  clever  Bible - members  ;o)

For  me  its  again  deep night  in  Germany, sorry  ;-(

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.