The World News Media

Daily text, Tuesday, August 16. 2016

Queen Esther

DIENSTAG    !!!!!!!.jpg

DIENSTAG  !!!!.jpg

Clothe yourselves with the tender affections of compassion.—Col. 3:12.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/8/16

“The tender affections of compassion” are part of the new personality that all Christians are expected to put on. (Col. 3:9, 10) How can you cultivate tender feelings for others? Open your heart wide. (2 Cor. 6:11-13) Listen carefully when someone shares his feelings and concerns. (Jas. 1:19) Use your imagination and ask yourself: ‘If I were in his situation, how would I feel? What would I need?’ (1 Pet. 3:8) Do you know of a widow who needs help with repairs on her home? Is there an elderly Christian who needs transportation to get to the meetings, to go out in the ministry, or to go to the doctor? Even a small act of kindness can make a big difference in the life of a fellow worshipper in need. (1 John 3:17, 18) Above all, we can show tender concern for others by having a full share in the ministry. There is no greater way to make a difference in the lives of honesthearted ones! w15 2/15 1:14, 15

• Views 177
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clothe yourselves with the tender affections of compassion.—Col. 3:12. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/8/16 “The tender affections of compassion” are part of the new personality tha

I CAN RELATE TO THIS PICTURE HAVING JUST LOST MY WIFE OF 48 YEARS...IT IS HARD TO GO ON WITHOUT HER BY MY SIDE, BUT THE FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SO WONDERFUL THEY HAVE SHOWN THAT "TENDER AFFECTION" TOWARD ME

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Posted Images

I CAN RELATE TO THIS PICTURE HAVING JUST LOST MY WIFE OF 48 YEARS...IT IS HARD TO GO ON WITHOUT HER BY MY SIDE, BUT THE FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SO WONDERFUL THEY HAVE SHOWN THAT "TENDER AFFECTION" TOWARD ME. IN TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO GO ON...BUT FOR NOW I WILL LEAN ON MY CONGREGATION AND JEHOVAH.

4 hours ago, DWIGHT R. WASHINGTON said:

I CAN RELATE TO THIS PICTURE HAVING JUST LOST MY WIFE OF 48 YEARS...IT IS HARD TO GO ON WITHOUT HER BY MY SIDE, BUT THE FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SO WONDERFUL THEY HAVE SHOWN THAT "TENDER AFFECTION" TOWARD ME. IN TIME I WILL BE ABLE TO GO ON...BUT FOR NOW I WILL LEAN ON MY CONGREGATION AND JEHOVAH.

I  am  so  very  sorry  with  you  my  brother  ;-(   JEHOVAH  will  give  you  power....   please  pray  daily  to  him ❤  JEHOVAH  is  the  person  can  help  you,  and  us  all....

43 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

I  am  so  very  sorry  with  you  my  brother  ;-(   JEHOVAH  will  give  you  power....   please  pray  daily  to  him ❤  JEHOVAH  is  the  person  can  help  you,  and  us  all....

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.