The World News Media

FRANTIŠEK VYSKOČIL our brother who is well-known and very famous in the scientific world.

Guest Kurt

franta.jpg

František Vyskočil, RNDr, D.Sc. born in 1941 is a Professor of Animal Physiology at Charles University, Prague and Physiology and Pharmacology at Kazan Medical University, Kazan, Russian Federation. He received his Rerum Naturale Doctor degree from the Charles University, Prague in 1963 and his D.Sc. in physiology from the Institute of Physiology, Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences. He worked as a Senior Fogarty Visiting Scholar and Visiting Professor in the Department of Physiology, University of California, San Francisco, USA (with Zach Hall) and Laboratory of Membrane Biophysics of the Sechenov Institute of Evolutionary Physiology, St. Petersburg (with Lev Magazanik). He was awarded twice a Prize of the Czechoslovak Academy of Sciences, State Prize of Tatarstan and is a member of The Czech Learned Society, The British Physiological Society and other professional organizations.

Detailed Curriculum Vitae

Fyziologický ústav AV ČR

Vídeňská 1083, 142 20 Praha 4

tel: (+ 420) 29644 2532
  e-mail: vyskocil@biomed.cas.cz

Source

Yes, I am aware of JW situation (and other churches as well) in Russia from the very beginning. I was active in one Russian university city, delivering public speeches and sharing the service with brothers for years, during my regularly scientific visits there. But now, after retiring, these bond are less frequent. We must pray for them  and- as videos on recent regional conventions showed- we have to be also prepared for restrictions.

Kurt I still serve as an elder (21 august 2016) and new week program overseer  in one Prague local congr. and love travelling to other places with public talks. Trying to be "regular" auxiliary pioneer already for almost 20 years.
I am sending you  an interview (English mutation) that appeared in one of two leading newspaper some time ago, where i tried to explain why I am JW.

(Czech TV) František Vyskočil

FRANTIŠEK VYSKOČIL.pdf

• Views 816
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.