The World News Media

JW Library Customer Reviews

Guest Kurt

41XZC9JyIKL.png

-Sept. 2016. This newest update is the best. You just made it so much easier to use in the field. I can now place what I plan to use in service in favorites and when I open the app it is right there at my fingertips. Great, great, great. This is so wonderful. And it's so easy it took only minutes to learn my way around. Chapters and verses are so easy to navigate. Can find a scripture in moments. Can't wait to see what's next. Thank you so much for the book marks. Was thinking about that last Sunday, when CO Kept telling us to bookmark a scripture that we would be retuning to. Can't wait to look over the other new features. Great new update. Can't wait for the new Bible edition to come in audio. I need audio and visual to get the most out of my Bible Reading. Please give us a digital Reasoning From the Scripture. Love the new update. Would give it 10 stars if I could. Only thing missing that I can see, is the need for the Reasoning book. Thanks for the rapid response to this last bug. I want you to know that we all love you dedicated, hard working servants of Jehovah so very much. This is my most valued of all my apps. Thank you so much for this new update..

-A wonderful work and ideal complement to any Bible student.

source (find more reviews)

-This app is a must for anyone wanting to know the truth about GOD! I am sure everyone will benefit from this translation when searching to know and have a personal relationship with Jehovah (PLMS 83:18). When reading, I hate to put it down it is WONDERFUL!

- Most informative material ever!

-This is the best app.ever. it gives you easy access to many Bible translations, Bible based publications and so much more.
JW.ORG will answer life's most important questions. You might really want to visit.

See all 3,822 positive reviews

Find out what users think of JW Library by reading the reviews and checking the rating

-Thank you dear Brothers for this beautiful and useful Bible tool”
-Viewing the different translations side by side is just incredible”
-Great for enhancing family worship and personal study”
-A true students of the bible will appreciate this translation”
-Yet another valuable study and teaching tool”
-Thank you for the awesome way to read God's word”
-I had been using another product to help with Bible Verses”
-The reference material includes 5 translations of the bible”
-Thank you so much for this fine translation and Bible study aid”
-Definitely worth downloading and makes it a good study companion”

source

JW Library app review: expand your knowledge and carry around several JW texts at your disposal

CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT JW LIBRARY  (413,727 total)

-

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.