The World News Media

SUPERMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY.... ( A CO. in service with a 7 yr. old boy ;o) A wonderful true report !

Queen Esther

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SUPERMAN'S  SECRET  IDENTITY....     ( A  CO.  in  service  with  a  7  yr.  old  boy  ;o) A  wonderful  true  report ! A circuit oveerseer went out in service with a 7 year old boy, they we

Me  too  dear  Blanchie  ;o)   I  think,  we  know  that  story  from  the  experiences area ?  I  saw  it  today  on  a  JW   page  again ❤

I am not sure whether I would be game to try that!!! .......but, as they say, "out of the mouths of babes".............how true that is.

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

14333754_615348198626063_5876265316099848110_n.jpg

SUPERMAN'S  SECRET  IDENTITY....     ( A  CO.  in  service  with  a  7  yr.  old  boy  ;o)

A  wonderful  true  report !

Yes,  we  still  can  learn  from  our  loving  kiddies  ;o)

This is also given by our Circuit Overseer (not himself in the report) :) 

• 4 weeks later...

SUPERMAN  !!!!.jpg

SUPERMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY....    ( the  door to door  CO. story )

A circuit oveerseer went out in service with a 7 year old boy, they went house-to-house. The brother asked the boy: "Are you ready with your message?" The boy answered: "Of course. I am always ready."

The boy went to the first door, knocked, and the person answered. It was a man. The boy asked, "Sir, do you know Superman's Secret Identity...what his name is?" The man answered: "Of course. it's Clark Kent."

The CO did not know where to look, he was about to stop the 7 year old, when the boy asked: "Well, do you know God's name?"
"Of course," answered the man "Jesus."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" the boy said as he shooked his head!!!

"Mister, do you mean to tell me you know a fictional persons name and even his Secret Identity and you don't know Gods name, who is real?"

"But I do" answered the man "I said Jesus."

"Tsk Tsk Tsk" said the boy "Good thing I came to teach you today."

The boy proceeded to turn to scripture after scripture proving Jehovah's name to the man. The man said: "Come in,  show me more."

When they finished, the CO said nothing.

They went to the next door. It was the CO's turn. He asked the homeowner: "Hi, do you know the name of Superman's Secret Identity?"  ;-)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.