The World News Media

Increase your faith in Jehovah assembly

Carmen Erwin

Yes cultivate your faith by prayer, meditation, personal bible study, family worship, meeting attendance, and participation from being prepared thouroghly, and most of all our zealous participation in the ministry everyone deserves the good news. And we don't apologize if your neighbors house were on fire and you could see them in the kitchen washing dishes would you casually walk over knock lightly and when they finally came to the door say oh I'm sorry to bother you but the back half of your house is on fire?

image.jpeg

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes cultivate your faith by prayer, meditation, personal bible study, family worship, meeting attendance, and participation from being prepared thouroghly, and most of all our zealous participation in

Thx for sharing! I saw your photo was shared from this page 5 times in less than 5 minutes of you posting it. Wow!  Take care.

This also reminded me of our last talk in the Regional Convention with respects to 2 Timothy 3:1-5............if we look at the word "critical" in a medical sense: 1. Stable - Vital signs are sta

Posted Images

This also reminded me of our last talk in the Regional Convention with respects to 2 Timothy 3:1-5............if we look at the word "critical" in a medical sense:

1. Stable - Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious, but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are   favorable.

2. Serious - Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.

3. Critical - Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable and patient could well die...........doesn't this depict the condition of the world today.............we certainly need God's Kingdom.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.