The World News Media

These faithful sisters are over 70, widows & still serving Jehovah together, with the assistance of their canes.....

Queen Esther

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These  faithful  sisters  are  over  70,  widows  &  still serving  Jehovah  together,   with  the  assistance  of  their  canes..... Oh,  may  Jehovah  bless  you  both,  our  dear  sisters 

My dear sisters. You are a good example to us young(84yo)servants of Jehovah. We will continue until Jehovah says it is done.

Yes keep up the good work dear sisters. Thank you for your fine example and show of love for neighbor and Jesus sacrifice and our father Jehovah! ??????  

Posted Images

Continue rejoicing in the Lord.” (Philippians 3:1) The Philippians were a generous, loving congregation who served with zeal and enthusiasm. (Philippians 1:3-5; 4:10, 14-20) So brothers and sister can continue rejoicing in the lord.and Jehovah dispatches that energy.to us whether we old or young.  These sisters are a sterling example to follow. 

On 4. Oktober 2016 at 18:21, Jerry Coates said:

My dear sisters. You are a good example to us young(84yo)servants of Jehovah. We will continue until Jehovah says it is done.

You are great, Brother Jerry !  A wonderful example too❤️  I hope, we can see us in the NW in PEACE... Agape  ;o) 

On 4. Oktober 2016 at 20:06, Tennyson said:

Continue rejoicing in the Lord.” (Philippians 3:1) The Philippians were a generous, loving congregation who served with zeal and enthusiasm. (Philippians 1:3-5; 4:10, 14-20) So brothers and sister can continue rejoicing in the lord.and Jehovah dispatches that energy.to us whether we old or young.  These sisters are a sterling example to follow. 

Just now, Queen Esther said:

You are great, Brother Jerry !  A wonderful example too❤️  I hope, we can see us in the NW in PEACE... Agape  ;o) 

On 4. Oktober 2016 at 20:06, Tennyson said:

Yes, lets follow Jesus and all our loyal ones❤️ Hope, we see us too in the NW, and many other loyal brothers & sisters.... Gnite from Germany, til tmw. ;o)

• 3 weeks later...

You are so kind. I was about 13 when it dawned on me that Jesus prayed to God. Can't be a Trinity.as they are all to be equal. Then God sent his son to die for us to forgive us of our sins. Jesus died and His Father resurrected him. Trinity?  The great God Jehovah is over all and we worship Him as the God over all.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.