The World News Media

BROTHER Steven Lett, visited Greece on 16 October ALL CONGREGATIONS OF GREECE AND CYPRUS WERE CONNECTED ONLINE, read more !

Queen Esther

BRO  LETT.jpg

BROTHER Steven Lett, visited Greece on 16 October
ALL CONGREGATIONS OF GREECE AND CYPRUS WERE CONNECTED ONLINE.

The title of his speech was: "Protect your relationship with Jehovah by cultivating humility."
Jesus was so humble that speak of himself in the third person, as "the son of man."
The proud person is something unpleasant to the Lord because he claims something that belongs only to Jehovah.
The brother then visit LIBERIA AND CONGO in Africa, which will give you a surprise in your language. ;-)  Enjoy !

• Views 3.7k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BROTHER Steven Lett, visited Greece on 16 October ALL CONGREGATIONS OF GREECE AND CYPRUS WERE CONNECTED ONLINE. The title of his speech was: "Protect your relationship with Jehovah by cultivating hu

Thank you very much for the detailed and wonderful comment,  Brother Praeceptor.  You could enjoy the nice talk from Brother Lett. I got the text and picture from a Spanish Brother. I also know such o

Posted Images

It was a marvelous meeting! Everybody I spoke to has nothing but positive things to say about the brother, the talk and the news about the progress in our territory.

He visited Greece for the dedication of the RTO in Nikaia.

If I may correct something you wrote @Queen Esther, it was not all the congregations in Greece but only those who had meetings on the same time as the live streaming. Of course every congregation will watch the programm but not in live streaming as they will stream the video next weekend (or in base of local dispositions). The total attendance was about 13100 brothers and sisters which amounts in something less than the half of all the brothers and sisters in Greece. :-)

4 hours ago, ThePraeceptor said:

It was a marvelous meeting! Everybody I spoke to has nothing but positive things to say about the brother, the talk and the news about the progress in our territory.

He visited Greece for the dedication of the RTO in Nikaia.

If I may correct something you wrote @Queen Esther, it was not all the congregations in Greece but only those who had meetings on the same time as the live streaming. Of course every congregation will watch the programm but not in live streaming as they will stream the video next weekend (or in base of local dispositions). The total attendance was about 13100 brothers and sisters which amounts in something less than the half of all the brothers and sisters in Greece. :-)

Thank you very much for the detailed and wonderful comment,  Brother Praeceptor.  You could enjoy the nice talk from Brother Lett. I got the text and picture from a Spanish Brother. I also know such of connected talks from other GB. Brothers, so nice, yes ;-)  Again, thank you ! 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.