The World News Media

Beautiful... Lake Hillier, Australia. The only naturally pink lake in the world. And it's completely safe to swim in !

Queen Esther

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BEAUTIFUL ❤ Lake Hillier, Australia. The only naturally pink lake in the world.  And it's completely safe to swim in !

Here is another "only naturally occurring pink lake".........this one is Bumbunga Lake (salt lake), not far from Port Wakefield in South Australia.........I have driven past it more times than I can r

Wow! Beautiful. I never heard of this pink lake. Thanks for sharing

Posted Images

Here is another "only naturally occurring pink lake".........this one is Bumbunga Lake (salt lake), not far from Port Wakefield in South Australia.........I have driven past it more times than I can remember and it has always been pink. The following is a blurb from the internet:

"From the roadside viewing area, the colour of the water ranges from sky-blue to an incredible musky pink, with golden tones from the surrounding wheat fields highlighting the impressive palette. It’s a fickle vista that changes with light, season, drought or flood, a scene few city-dwellers would be familiar with, and that’s what makes Lake Bumbunga so exciting."

Image result for bumbunga lake south australia

12 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

Here is another "only naturally occurring pink lake".........this one is Bumbunga Lake (salt lake), not far from Port Wakefield in South Australia.........I have driven past it more times than I can remember and it has always been pink. The following is a blurb from the internet:

"From the roadside viewing area, the colour of the water ranges from sky-blue to an incredible musky pink, with golden tones from the surrounding wheat fields highlighting the impressive palette. It’s a fickle vista that changes with light, season, drought or flood, a scene few city-dwellers would be familiar with, and that’s what makes Lake Bumbunga so exciting."

Image result for bumbunga lake south australia

Thanks  for  your  again  nice  and  interesting  report,  Brother  Barltrop !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.