The World News Media

THE END IS NEAR... This is not a political post !

Queen Esther

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YES...  "It's  closer  than  you  both  will  think" !  ( look  into  the  Bible...)

LOL... can't wait for the end to arrive. ;-) This is almost a history of this whole saga here: http://forum.theworldnewsmedia.org/forum/72-2016-presidential-election/

Yes!...................little do they know.

Posted Images

In what way should the fact that on Wednesday morning we will have the better of 2 Dodo's in the Oval Office be a "newer" sign of the end of the world ?

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

18 minutes ago, Joe Smith said:

In what way should the fact that on Wednesday morning we will have the better of 2 Dodo's in the Oval Office be a "newer" sign of the end of the world ?

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

Seems, you not really understand my post. -  Its a joke & last  its serious & true, bec. Armageddon !

9 hours ago, Bro Esk said:

Remember it's Jehovah who puts it into their hearts to accomplish His thought...

I know, Brother Esk, I know...... Look my Armageddon pic and text !  The first red picture is only a joke ! working good to these theme, you understand now ? Tmw. we all know the end of these 2 humans, YES !  Then America has a new president, LOL :)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.