The World News Media

Daily text, Monday, November 21. 2016

Queen Esther

MITTWOCH.jpg.1502ac3f5b9468dc7dfeca75d9ec65c6.jpg

!!  MITTWOCH.jpg

Do not withhold good from those to whom you should give it if it is within your power to help.—Prov. 3:27.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/11/21

When we notice a good quality in another Christian, do we express how much we value that fine trait? In Romans chapter 16, Paul gave recognition to more than 20 fellow believers for qualities that made them dear to his heart. (Rom. 16:3-7, 13) There may be fine results when we give genuine commendation. For instance, each time we express appreciation for well-handled assignments or praiseworthy efforts, we give our fellow believers an incentive to serve Jehovah more fully. Jérôme, a missionary in French Guiana, has helped many young men to qualify for missionary service. He says: “I have noticed that when I compliment young brothers on specific points in their ministry or for giving well-thought-out comments, they grow in confidence. As a result, they develop their abilities further.” w14 6/15 4:15-17

• Views 120
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not withhold good from those to whom you should give it if it is within your power to help.—Prov. 3:27. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/11/21 When we notice a good quality in ano

Posted Images

3 hours ago, T Naidoo said:

Hi  my sister, Have not posted te Daily text.   for today  Wednesday

Sorry...  I was  very  busy,  but  Wednesday  I  post  it  normal  again  ;-)  :)  All  ok !!

PS.  with  your  name  its  ok ?  Otherwise  our  Librarian  change  it  for  you !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.