The World News Media

BE PROTECTED WITH JEHOVAH’S PEOPLE

Bible Speaks

BE PROTECTED WITH JEHOVAH’S PEOPLE

“I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.”—Ezekiel 38:18-23.

When Gog begins the attack, Jehovah will tell his servants: “Go, my people, enter your inner rooms, and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a brief moment until the wrath has passed by.” (Isaiah 26:20) 

During that time, Jehovah will give us instructions about what we need to do to be protected. The “inner rooms” may be connected with our local congregations.

If we want to be protected during the great tribulation, we must accept that God has a people on earth today and that he has organized them into congregations. We must take sides with Jehovah’s people and stay close to our local congregation. 

Just like the psalmist, may we say with all our heart: “Salvation belongs to Jehovah. Your blessing is upon your people.”—Psalm 3:8.

IMG_0625.JPG

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BE PROTECTED WITH JEHOVAH’S PEOPLE “I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.”—Ezeki

This reminded me of recent storms (this week) in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. This photograph was taken off Bondi Beach, a southern suburban beach.

We can only but imagine the forces Jehovah will use at Armageddon, when we see pictures like these. We had a severe thunderstorm in Adelaide, South Australia (where I live). This is a photograph of li

Posted Images

Thank you John Lindsay Barltrop, we can't imagine His awesome power, yet all the nations will know Jehovah either in a good way or when he meets them in their destruction. 

“I will certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.”—Ezekiel 38:18-23.

IMG_0599.JPG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.