The World News Media

I Will ‘Climb Up Just as a Stag Does’

Bible Speaks

I Will ‘Climb Up Just as a Stag Does’
AS TOLD BY FRANCESCO ABBATEMARCO
“Why did God let this happen? Why me?” How many times I asked those questions! I couldn’t bear the idea of spending my life in a wheelchair, unable to use my arms and legs.

http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/102006287?q=climb&p=par

I Will ‘Climb Up Just as a Stag Does’ (August 2006) Francesco Abbatemarco’s patience and humility really made me think. Not only did he try to overcome his physical disability in order to serve Jehovah but he also worked hard to overcome his negative feelings as well. His experience has helped me to keep in mind that no matter what situations we face, we can serve Jehovah to the best of our ability. I was also encouraged to see how applying God’s Word helped him to make dramatic changes in his life.
N. G., Cambodia 

Francesco had so many obstacles to overcome. Yet, once he found the truth, he faced them eagerly and willingly. He is such a wonderful example of determination! I hope his story will motivate others the way it has me.
M. D., South Africa 

I loved this article so much! I wish I could tell Francesco Abbatemarco in person how much it encouraged me to make a greater effort to do more in my service to Jehovah.
J. B., United States 

Thank you, Francesco, for your wonderful example of zeal and endurance. I am sure that in the new system, you will leap up like a stag. Please know that you have brothers and sisters who really love you and who pray for you.
S. G., Russia 

IMG_0655.GIF

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

I Will ‘Climb Up Just as a Stag Does’ AS TOLD BY FRANCESCO ABBATEMARCO “Why did God let this happen? Why me?” How many times I asked those questions! I couldn’t bear the idea of spending my life i

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.