The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses Public Talk Watchtower Study Meeting...

The Librarian

• Views 1k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah’s Witnesses Public Talk Watchtower Study Meeting 11 December 2016 Please leave a comment below about something you enjoyed in this meeting. Agape! Via

Quite a few mentioned the well thought out information in the Watchtower. Thought I would see some comments here. This was not in the magazine but it kept coming into my mind. (1 Corinthians 13:1) If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels but do not have love, I have become a clanging gong or a clashing cymbal.

Enough love and attention would have to be showed to the youngsters so they would benefit from their parents' sacrifice of serving where the need is greater.

Then the parents would also have to be sure to nourish themselves. I thought of 1 Peter 2:2 and Matt 5:3. Matthew 5:3 was mentioned in the beginning of the article. We need to long for the milk of the word as well as it will nourish us to progress to salvation. It was emphasized that our own spiritual needs must be met. This means time for personal study must be allocated regularly, daily if possible, and we should look forward to it like a child looks forward to his milk.

Another point brought out I think in the referenced article was speaking at home in the mother tongue.  This not only helps the children but also links back to the grandparents so they can benefit also and at the same time encourage the children.  Just sharing my thoughts on it.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.