The World News Media

Reviews:My Book of Bible Stories (1978)

Guest Kurt

81zxMP27lLL.jpg

--I love reading this to my newborn as she goes to sleep.

--Read book as a child loved it it stayed with me know I want to read it to my children, the pictures and stories really help children understand the bible stories and as they age they will remember, I'm a child if God and these stories never left me.

--Very good.

--Easy for children to understand. I'm not a JW but am Christian and just love how easy to read and understand this book. It has verses for each story to look at in bible so that's also wonderful.

--Love it!! Thank you.

--This book is so easy to read and explain to my grandson. The pictures make the story interesting and help children follow along.

--Excellent book of true stories taken from the Bible easy to read and understand, helps you to learn what happened in history. The stories give you a history of the world from God's creation right up to our present day, giving you an idea of what the Bible is all about in easy to understand language.

--I was surprised to find this book!!!! This was a book I would read for sustained silent reading in middle school. Now it's a book I can pass on to my grandson.
--Prior to purchasing the book I understood that it was a used book in good condition, however when I received the book it looked basically brand new! That definitely exceeded my

expectations. This is a wonderful book for children. It has amazing pictures to go along with the stories to help children visualize. I used to own this book myself when I was a child, but over the years I have misplaced it. I cant wait to start reading it to my niece.

--This book helped my son when he had terrible night mares. They stopped completely. I would like to say thank you to the publishers of this masterpiece!
--our son loves this book i use to read it when i was a kid.

--Fantastic! These make a wonderful gift. The stories are beautiful and simple to understand and documented completely with scriptures. I encourage this book for anyone looking for a bible story book, regardless of faith.

--Great bible story book for children. I used it 40years ago as a child.

--Clear and understandable. Not wordy or hard to follow along for younger ones. My eight-year old enjoys the stories.

--I had this as a child, have bought it once as a gift, and again for my child.it teaches kids the basic stories very organically and gently. no hellfire and brimstone, no fear or judgement. GREAT first Bible.

--My youngest daughter had a little boy last year. One afternoon got a call from her asking me where she could find her my golden book of bible stories, wow I thought, I couldn't believe she still remembered the books name after all these years. She wanted to buy one like she had growing up that I used to read to her from. I looked but couldn't find it right away , then I found a few but they were so expensive, I didn't know why??? Then I found this book here at amazon it was used but in good condition, so I bought it. She was so happy with it, and that made me happy too! Stories are told so a child can understand them with no violence, and unaltered. A wonderful book at a great price!

Customer Review

source

• Views 53
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.