The World News Media

Daily text, Friday, December 30. 2016

Queen Esther

LITTLE  BOY  READING HIS  BIBLE  BOOK.jpg

Our children are imitators of what we, do.jpg

From infancy you have known the holy writings.—2 Tim. 3:15.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/12/30

You may have been raised by parents devoted to Jehovah God. It was from your parents that “you learned” about the true God and how to please him. This certainly has done much to make you “wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus” and to help you to be “completely equipped” for God’s service. (2 Tim. 3:14-17) A key question now is, Will you show appreciation for what you have received? That may call on you to do some self-examination. Consider such questions as: ‘How do I feel about being part of the long line of faithful witnesses? How do I feel about being among the relatively few on earth today who are known by God? Do I appreciate what a unique and grand privilege it is to know the truth?’ Some youths have been tempted to see what life in the world is like. But there is no need for us to experience the “decadent course of debauchery” in this world just to discover how excruciatingly distressing that can be.—1 Pet. 4:4. w14 12/15 4:12, 13

• Views 77
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.