The World News Media

Details of President Trump’s executive order on “extreme vetting”...

TheWorldNewsOrg

• Views 732
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This world has gone crazy with unpredictability and volatility the order of the day (as predicted in Bible prophecy).  Common sense has left the board room! While there is a definite threat from

So true. Of the nineteen 9/11 terrorists. 15 were from Saudi Arabia, and 2 from United Arab Emirates. Plus one from Lebanon and one from Egypt. Each of these countries were omitted from Trump's list.

I sometimes watch translations of the Friday services in Iran and they shout death to America every week.  They only preach politics and hate for the "immoral'  west in their Mosques.  They are hoping

This world has gone crazy with unpredictability and volatility the order of the day (as predicted in Bible prophecy).  Common sense has left the board room!

While there is a definite threat from political Islam (part of the harlot in Revelation 17) we also see an overreaction on the part of politicized Christendom (who voted Trump in) and also a component of the harlot (world empire of false religion).  Religion is bedfellows with politics and are forwarding their own agendas into legislation (riding the beast) and causing more division in the world.

What is NOT strange about this ban is the role once again that money and big business is playing in the list of countries chosen for the ban.  Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of Salafist ideas (extreme political islam to rule the world) and has funded most of the mosques in America and Europe through front organizations. They have also sent their trained imams to mosques throughout the world in the last 30 years with their billions of dollars gained from oil.

Most of the terrorists involved in the twin towers collapse came from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.   They are NOT on the list -  so this extreme, fear inspiring safety and security measures is not going to fulfill the purpose of the ban. The originators of Salafist islam is not on the list.....because big business with them is flourishing!

Satan is truly blinding the eyes of the world - keep separate and keep neutral as things are getting crazier every day! 

We know the end is close - so we should always be ready.  It is interesting to see how Bible prophecy is being fulfilled to the letter! When it is all over we will say to ourselves - why did we not see it sooner..... but of course.... Jehovah is the revealer of all his sacred secrets... so we must wait for him.

12 hours ago, Arauna said:

What is NOT strange about this ban is the role once again that money and big business is playing in the list of countries chosen for the ban.  Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of Salafist ideas (extreme political islam to rule the world) and has funded most of the mosques in America and Europe through front organizations. They have also sent their trained imams to mosques throughout the world in the last 30 years with their billions of dollars gained from oil.

Most of the terrorists involved in the twin towers collapse came from Egypt and Saudi Arabia.   They are NOT on the list -  so this extreme, fear inspiring safety and security measures is not going to fulfill the purpose of the ban. The originators of Salafist islam is not on the list.....because big business with them is flourishing!

So true. Of the nineteen 9/11 terrorists. 15 were from Saudi Arabia, and 2 from United Arab Emirates. Plus one from Lebanon and one from Egypt. Each of these countries were omitted from Trump's list.

Trump's list is basically just a copy of the list that Obama already had in place for travel restrictions. Of course, Trump included Iran just to please some of the Neo-cons in his party, and hoping for a reaction that will please his base. Turkey, Pakistan, and at least 3 of the 4 countries behind 9/11, are probably all slightly more practical choices than the ones he chose, but not politically or financially expedient.  

Of course, an even better solution has been there all along and would have been a much more humanitarian solution than the way the Administration messed up on the implementation of this one. (I think that messing up the implementation was partially done on purpose so that the "noise" surrounding the mess-up would provide a louder signal to Trump supporters that he followed through on a campaign promise.)

The better solution is to put the same amount of energy into getting disparate intelligence agencies to cooperate and share. This was discovered to be the primary problem of 9/11 itself, and the former prime minister of Belgium (through 2008) is now saying that it has been the same problem for Belgium, France, Germany, Turkey, UK, etc., regarding recent attacks there.

In fact this was the reason that the FBI was created in the first place in the USA in 1901, because of the "terrorist" attack on President McKinley by Czolgozc. It was immediately realized that sharing intelligence was paramount. Of course, this works well until intelligence agencies themselves begin feeling like self-important, all-important silos. Live and learn; learn and live.

I sometimes watch translations of the Friday services in Iran and they shout death to America every week.  They only preach politics and hate for the "immoral'  west in their Mosques.  They are hoping to bring about the next caliphate which they believe will come in the "time of the end".  They follow the Shiite brand of Islam and hate the Sunnis.

Erdogan in Turkey is removing the separation of state and religion which was brought in by Atatürk after the fall of the Turkish empire WW1. Erdogan sees himself as the next Sunni caliph and is trying to expand his territory (hence him going into Syria).  He is now  forcing all children to have Islamic classes in school and his country has become a place where all opposition is persecuted and tortured.  They are reverting back to tight control of women and Erdogan was caught giving support to the Islamic State. 

It seems to me that the more modern Muslims were involved in the failed coo-de-tat effort last year and since then most magistrates have been dismissed and about 70,000 people were immediately incarcerated.  Many civil servants that seemed too modern, or had any  affiliation to the cleric in America, Gulen, lost their jobs.

I recently read that Erdogan also has spies in Germany (Germany has many Turks) who follow up on any person saying anything bad about him!   Dissidents are not safe when they leave Turkey and go to a different sovereign state like Germany. 

So Europe is building up for something BIG.... whatever it is... it is coming.  The propaganda (inspired expressions like frogs mentioned in Rev 16 14- 16) comes to mind.... and it leads to Armageddon.  It seems as though false information and propaganda is everywhere and it is making people angry at each other - polarizing people so vehemently that they may be prepared to take up weapons against each other.