The World News Media

Do You Believe In Deliverence At The Red Sea?

Bible Speaks

DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE DELIVERANCE AT THE RED SEA?  WHEN THINGS LOOKED LIKE THEY WOULD DIE AND DROWN IN THE SEA, JEHOVAH DELIVERED THEM ON DRY GROUND! - 

WE NEED TO LOOK AT THIS FOR THE FUTURE, JEHOVAH WILL DELIVER THOSE THAT ARE CLOSE TO HIM...WE HAVE TO LISTEN RIGHT NOW HOW TO GET AWAY SAFE! STAY CLOSE TO JEHOVAH FOR HE IS WITH HIS PEOPLE! -

“Stand Firm and See the Salvation of Jehovah”
“Jehovah is on my side; I shall not fear. What can earthling man do to me?” (PSALM 118:6)

(Exodus 14:1-4) Jehovah now spoke to Moses, saying: 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel, that they should turn back and encamp before Pi·ha·hi′roth between Mig′dol and the sea in view of Ba′al-ze′phon. In front of it YOU are to encamp by the sea. 3 Then Phar′aoh will certainly say respecting the sons of Israel, ‘They are wandering in confusion in the land. The wilderness has closed in upon them.’ 4 So I shall indeed let Phar′aoh’s heart become obstinate, and he will certainly chase after them and I shall get glory for myself by means of Phar′aoh and all his military forces; and the Egyptians will certainly know that I am Jehovah.” Accordingly they did just that."

(Exodus 14:19, 20) Then the angel of the [true] God who was going ahead of the camp of Israel departed and went to their rear, and the pillar of cloud departed from their van and stood in the rear of them. 20 So it came in between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. On the one hand it proved to be a cloud together with darkness. On the other hand it kept lighting up the night. And this group did not come near that group all night long.'

(Exodus 14:21-25) Moses now stretched his hand out over the sea; and Jehovah began making the sea go back by a strong east wind all night long and converting the sea basin into dry ground, and the waters were being split apart. 22 At length the sons of Israel went through the midst of the sea on dry land, while the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 23 And the Egyptians took up the pursuit, and all the horses of Phar′aoh, his war chariots and his cavalrymen began going in after them, into the midst of the sea. 24 And it came about during the morning watch that Jehovah began to look out upon the camp of the Egyptians from within the pillar of fire and cloud, and he went throwing the camp of the Egyptians into confusion. 25 And he kept taking wheels off their chariots so that they were driving them with difficulty; and the Egyptians began to say: “Let us flee from any contact with Israel, because Jehovah certainly fights for them against the Egyptians.”

(Exodus 14:26-28) Finally Jehovah said to Moses: “Stretch your hand out over the sea, that the waters may come back over the Egyptians, their war chariots and their cavalrymen.” 27 Moses at once stretched his hand out over the sea, and the sea began to come back to its normal condition at the approaching of morning. All the while the Egyptians were fleeing from encountering it, but Jehovah shook the Egyptians off into the midst of the sea. 28 And the waters kept coming back. Finally they covered the war chariots and the cavalrymen belonging to all of Phar′aoh’s military forces and who had gone into the sea after them. Not so much as one among them was let remain."

IMG_6698.JPG

• Views 247
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.