The World News Media

The 5 year old Bella enjoying the ministry, she wanted ringing at every door... in Aberaeron, Wales.

Queen Esther

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 year old Bella enjoying the ministry,  she wanted ringing  at  every door; in  Aberaeron, Wales. Brave  little  girl,  Jehovah  has  blessed  you❤  

Michael: I also raised four children. I had to set a good example, my husband was not a spiritual man and didn't study with the children. I could not usurp his position before God as the head of the h

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Micael Frost said:

How can it be brave to let children do what adults was told to do? Please, let kid's be kid's! 

Some  kid's  need  to  be  brave,  like  adults  too  :)  But  some  kid's  are  doing  all  from  alone....  thats  different,  bec. all  humans  are  so  unique  different !  Thats  it !   I'm  sure,   kid's  always  being  kid's :D

The frontal cortex of the brain is fully developed when you are 24-28 years of age. Of course nothing wrong with knocking on a door but please do not show it like some sort of "good example". Kids should not bear any sort of responsibility or pressure. IF any activity connected to preaching work, let them PLAY some sort of game. Do not involve them in "sharp" witnessing situations. 

Should not be difficult to understand?

8 hours ago, Micael Frost said:

The frontal cortex of the brain is fully developed when you are 24-28 years of age. Of course nothing wrong with knocking on a door but please do not show it like some sort of "good example". Kids should not bear any sort of responsibility or pressure. IF any activity connected to preaching work, let them PLAY some sort of game. Do not involve them in "sharp" witnessing situations. 

Should not be difficult to understand?

Your comment is wrong !  Seems, you never met these special kids... Of course they are playing in their free time too, yes ! But they are more mature than other kids and they love Jehovah❤️  Not so difficult to understand, I think :)

2 hours ago, Micael Frost said:

I have 4 adult children. Two of them were particularly "mature". Doing bible reading at 6 etc etc. I regret A LOT and wish I had more knowledge and wisdom at that time. I know exactly what I am talking about. What is your personal experience? 

Michael: I also raised four children. I had to set a good example, my husband was not a spiritual man and didn't study with the children. I could not usurp his position before God as the head of the house. I tried my best to teach them by example and I see now they are grown it was very good for them. I was raised as a Witness and loved to teach and help people. I taught my children to love others too. Even that quality of Jehovah is one of his greatest attributes. If there is Love that is the laws fulfillment. So children mimic what they see. I was not a perfect parent, but love I learned from my Father, Jehovah, if that's all a child learns that will complete them. My four children are grown, one at Bethel, one an Elder, one a MS servant, one a full time pioneer, her husband an Elder. I would say, love Jehovah, love your children, set a good example, if as a man you direct them to grow and mature in a Godly way, then you will have success. If you can't do much, love is the laws fulfillment and that in itself will be the nurturing direction and you will be blessed. That was my experience from a 45 year marriage. Thank you, Bible Speaks ???

@Bible Speaks. Thank you very much for your detailed comment !  All kids are little different after growing, but the parents are very importend, yes. Kids very good watching and imitate their parents. Many parents have luck, but also kids going away in the Teen age... maybe coming back later. It does give no system for that.  Yes, love can be a very good example.

My girlfriend has 4 children, but only her youngest boy is in the Truth and a young Elder today :) she is very happy ! My son is a Brother too, but no Elder. Different reasons....   You have really luck with your 4 children ! 

In my congregation are many young mature kids, thats also a big joy :)?

20 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@Bible Speaks. Thank you very much for your detailed comment !  All kids are little different after growing, but the parents are very importend, yes. Kids very good watching and imitate their parents. Many parents have luck, but also kids going away in the Teen age... maybe coming back later. It does give no system for that.  Yes, love can be a very good example.

My girlfriend has 4 children, but only her youngest boy is in the Truth and a young Elder today :) she is very happy ! My son is a Brother too, but no Elder. Different reasons....   You have really luck with your 4 children ! 

In my congregation are many young mature kids, thats also a big joy :)?

Queen Esther: Yes, even in a divided household we try our best to reach their hearts. We never know how they will turn out, but one thing is; Jehovah helped my youngest to see the truth of me when he left for Bethel. The love and honor he received respectively in coming to Bethel made him think about his life. Even though he pioneered for years and was used at a Branch to cover in the Dominica, Jehovah took his hand. He has brought much joy to my heart now, as circumstances made him look like I was the opposer, but coming under Jehovah's wing so to speak, for the first time hugged and said he loved me, that he only had one study all his life at home, my husband was busy with his own interests, so had no time to study with him. With my spiritual upbringing it helped him so much. He wished he could comment like I did he would say to me.  I said Jehovah is teaching you. This he is doing, he had speech problems when young and ADD, which was hard on him. Resources I used for his health, Jehovah and practice, changed him. I am happy he is now giving talks at Bethel. Perhaps one day I told him, you will have greater gifts perhaps giving talks at Assemblies. It touched my heart he finally saw his mother, Jehovah took his hand. So never give up, Jehovah reads the hearts and one day they may also do more in Jehovah's service. Jehovah gave me a present in him. I am forever grateful. He was just asked to stay another three years last Summer at Bethel. He is gifted and loved, I am happy Jehovah takes care of him now. Keep showing love to them, one day that love will come back to you. Never give up!