The World News Media

Bible Speaks

8 “Remember, please, the word that you commanded your servant Moses: ‘If you act unfaithfully, I will scatter you among the peoples. 9 But if you return to me and observe my commandments and obey them, though your dispersed people should be at the end of the heavens, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place that I have chosen to have my name reside.’" (Neh.1:8,9)  

68 "And Jehovah will certainly bring you back to Egypt by ship,  by the way that I told you, ‘You    will never see it again, and there you will have to sell yourselves to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer.” (Deut.68:28) NWT 

jw.org

Tap screen for sound ? 

IMG_7323.MOV

asset.gif

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

8 “Remember, please, the word that you commanded your servant Moses: ‘If you act unfaithfully, I will scatter you among the peoples. 9 But if you return to me and observe my commandments and obey them

Posted Images

14 hours ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

................slaves, but there will be no buyer.” (Deut.68:28) NWT 

Dear sister.........a slip of the mind, no doubt.........Deut. 28:68, not the other way around.........sorry, just being pedantic!!!!

New World Translation quote?

John Lindsay? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.