Guest Kurt

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That  was  my  first  video  I  saw  about  Nick....   He  is  clever,  he  will  find  Jehovah, or  JW  will  find  him,  YES !   I  try  search  him  in  the  Internet...  

Never give up............thanks so much for sharing ???

He  is  really  an  exceptional  man !  And  he  is  strong  believing  to  God  &  Jesus... May  he  soon  learning  the  Truth  about  Jehovah ❤

@Kurt  Thank  you  for  that  video :)  I  know  the  story  and  some  other  video's  of  Nick...  he  is  a  great  &  unbelieable  man !  What  a  power  he  has, more than 10 men  together :D  He  has  now  an  own,  wonderful  family  and  it  seems  never  boring  in  his  nearness.  When  he  is  laughing  I  must  laugh  too xD  I  love  his  very  special  kind  of  soulfulness  and  his  big  mettle. When  he  is  giving  his  special  talks, I saw  a  Bible  on  the  table...   I  want  so  much, he  still  can  learn  about  Jehovah ❤ 

Thank you Kurt, the video depicts the hopelessness that many people face today in this Satanic world and how one man could affect their lives..............if only these ones could realise that one man has offered a hope for all humankind, Jesus Christ, and that through his ransom sacrifice he has opened the way everlasting life in a paradise earth..............IF only they would take note of Jehovah's requirements found in his Word............But, unfortunately most are like those in the day of Noah, typified by what Peter said at 2 Peter 3:4-6

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.