The World News Media

That is the wonderful *AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD MILA* ❤ painted by Katja Sauer, Germany - and some others... Enjoy !

Queen Esther

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AUSTRALIAN  SHEPHERD  *MILA* ❤  painted  by  Katja  Sauer,  GERMANY Australian  shepherd  *MILA*  in  soft  pastels  (ca. 9.5" x 12.5") - Unison Colour Soft Pastels... Look  into  the  face.

That  is  *AISCHA* HE  is  my  favorit ❤    BUT   *MILA*   TOO ❤ The  cats  are  inside  my  other  postings  here  -  LOOK  AROUND  PLEASE....

Talking of animals..........which we probably were not.......these mammals, Lemurs are among the most threatened species in the world..........mankind, in general, has a lot to answer for the way  he

Posted Images

Well, John Lindsay Barltrop apparently saw it as intended ... merely an outrageous joke.

I remember when the PETA folks ( People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) tried to have me arrested for animal cruelty, as mice I caught alive in the house I promised to send them to Disneyland to meet Micky ...

.... AND DIDN'T!

bROUHAHAHhahaHAHAH !

11 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Well, John Lindsay Barltrop apparently saw it as intended ... merely an outrageous joke.

I remember when the PETA folks ( People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) tried to have me arrested for animal cruelty, as mice I caught alive in the house I promised to send them to Disneyland to meet Micky ...

.... AND DIDN'T!

bROUHAHAHhahaHAHAH !

Its  okay  now.....  thank  you  my  Brother :)

16 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

My sister owned a shepherd dog like in your photo. When my Dad and I would visit, the dog would stand on hind legs, look him in the eye as if to say: 'Hey! You don't belong here! Move along!"

"That dog almost makes me uncomfortable," Dad would say.

NO...  these  special  shepherd  dog's  are  very  needful  and  clever  -  more  than  some  humans !  Inform  you  by  google  or  similar....  Perhaps  I  send  you  a  link !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Shepherd

"........these  special  shepherd  dog's  are  very  needful  and  clever......." 

Queen Esther, you are certainly right there...........many years ago I used to go to the Royal Adelaide Show, and one of the contests that I loved watching was the sheep dog trials...........it was a timed event where the sheep dogs had to get a small flock of sheep through a gate and then into a pen..........the farmer would just stand in one spot and control the dog just by whistling.

The Kelpie (shown below) is also used extensively as sheep dogs in Australia

Image result for australian sheep dog trials

2 minutes ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

"........these  special  shepherd  dog's  are  very  needful  and  clever......." 

Queen Esther, you are certainly right there...........many years ago I used to go to the Royal Adelaide Show, and one of the contests that I loved watching was the sheep dog trials...........it was a timed event where the sheep dogs had to get a small flock of sheep through a gate and then into a pen..........the farmer would just stand in one spot and control the dog just by whistling.

The Kelpie (shown below) is also used extensively as sheep dogs in Australia

Image result for australian sheep dog trials

Exactly  right  what  you  was  telling  my  Brother !  So  I  saw  it  more  times  in  TV....  These  dog's  really  doing  a  very  good  job !  And  so  fast  they  control  a  big  sheep - herd !   I  like  watching  that  too :)   Thanks  for  your  little  nice  story  and  the  wonderful  photo....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.