The World News Media

❤ True Love ❤ ( 1. Cor. 13 : 4 - 8 )

Queen Esther

16265841_10209706664682402_5459010473942726988_n.jpg

❤True Love ❤        ( 1. Cor. 13 : 4 - 8 )

4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. 6 It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. 7 It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails.

A Husband comes drunk home and breaks some crockery, vomits and falls down on the floor,...

His wife pulls him up and cleans everything,...
Next day when he gets up he expects her to be really angry with him,...

He prays that they should not have a fight,..

He finds a note near the table…

“ Honey, your favorite breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early to buy grocery, I’ll come running back to you, my love, I love you ”

He gets surprised and asks his son,...
" What happened last night ? "
Son told,...
" When mom pulled you to bed and tried removing your boots and shirt, you were dead drunk and you said,   hey lady,  Leave Me Alone,  I am Married ”

MORAL,...
Always stay loyal to those who love you,  its the best you can do for them.

( by  Brother  R. D. Bamps )

• Views 871
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

❤True Love ❤        ( 1. Cor. 13 : 4 - 8 ) 4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up, 5 does not behave indecently, does not look for its own inter

@Queen Esther Appreciate all your hard work and photos! Agape, ???

Thank you my dear Sister???

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.