The World News Media

In Modern Times, How Has "The True Knowledge" Become Known?

Bible Speaks

"I AM WITH YOU" - HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER?

>In modern times, how has "the true knowledge" become known?

>How have those embracing the truth become "many"?

>In what ways has accurate knowledge been made "abundant"?

(Daniel 12:4) “And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant."

(Matthew 28:19-20)                               "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”                        

(John 16:7) "Nevertheless, I am telling YOU the truth, It is for YOUR benefit I am going away. For if I do not go away, the helper will by no means come to YOU; but if I do go my way, I will send him to YOU."                                            

(John 16:13) However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming."

(Isaiah 60:22) The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time.”          

(Matthew 10:8) Cure sick people, raise up dead persons, make lepers clean, expel demons. YOU received free, give free."  

(Isaiah 11:9) They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea."

IMG_9719.JPG

• Views 847
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I AM WITH YOU" - HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER? >In modern times, how has "the true knowledge" become known? >How have those embracing the truth become "many"? >In what ways has accura

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.