Guest Kurt

• Views 2.9k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOOOOO  sweet  picture,  awwww Yes,  thank  you  all  soooo  very  much !!

"........# To Russia with Love" It will not be James Bond who fixes the problem.............it will of course be Jehovah of Armies......if that is His will at this particular time..........our le

Posted Images

1 minute ago, John Lindsay Barltrop said:

"........# To Russia with Love"

It will not be James Bond who fixes the problem.............it will of course be Jehovah of Armies......if that is His will at this particular time..........our letters and prayers are with all of our Brothers in Russia. 

And  when  not  yet.....   then  Jehovah  has  of  sure  another,  better  plan,  YES !!

Listen!!!...........I am nearly 77 years old..........this modern technology is rather confusing to me.........when we moved into a new college in the mid 90's i came up from the workshop to my office, and there were 2 admin young women installing a computer on my desk..........I said to them take it away, because I can guarantee it will have a nasty accident within a week.........when I came up for lunch - behold no computer..............I heard later, the girls went to ask the Principal what they should do.........they were told in no uncertain terms, don't do it because it will have an accident (the Principal knew that I would keep my word)

To cut a long story "shorter".....hahaha......we had been using overheads in our teaching, (I do not know how we managed???).  When the subject that I was teaching, (marine engineering), went over to private industry, I went with it.........i soon learnt how to produce power point programs.......WOW! what a difference..........I can handle "word"  alright because i wrote and printed student resources in word........I can surf the net......I have a mobile phone that I us as a phone and I can text, even if I am slow........I also have a Apple iPad for witnessing and I can show interested householders a video..........even if I may take a bit longer than I should........."all due to situations beyond my control".........that's my story and I am sticking to it!!!!!

Hey!..........Donald Duck.........or should I say President Donald Duck..........he twitters or tweets........or whatever it is, doesn't he?????

Fancy that a president carrying on like a "teenager"!!!!

then the young ones have to learn without electronic ---- ..... like they say .... the "old fashion way" .... :D (if I understand you) 

there will be sometime without electricity in the new system I guess ... 

B|

there is always something we can learn from others !!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.