The World News Media

Joy Ahead! "Be Joyful In What I Am Creating!"

Bible Speaks

“Be Joyful Forever in What I Am Creating!”

What a heartwarming lesson we learn from Jehovah’s words! He wants us to draw close to him because he is an approachable God. (James 4:8) These words also show us that Jehovah is humble. (Psalm 113:5, 6) After all, he continues figuratively to spread out his hands, entreating his people to return despite the fact that their stubbornness has made him “feel hurt.” (Psalm 78:40, 41) 

Only after appealing to them for centuries does he finally abandon them to their enemies. Even then, he does not close the door on humble individuals among them.

Will Jehovah show mercy to faithful ones among his people? Isaiah explains: “This is what Jehovah has said: ‘In the same way that the new wine is found in the cluster and someone has to say, “Do not ruin it, because there is a blessing in it,” so I shall do for the sake of my servants in order not to bring everybody to ruin. And I will bring forth out of Jacob an offspring and out of Judah the hereditary possessor of my mountains; and my chosen ones must take possession of it, and my own servants will reside there.’” (Isaiah 65:8, 9) 

Jehovah will bless his faithful servants. With hearts overflowing with joy, they will break out in shouting. Eating, drinking, and rejoicing are terms signifying that Jehovah will abundantly satisfy the needs of his worshipers. In contrast, those who have chosen to forsake Jehovah will hunger and thirst spiritually. Their needs will not be satisfied. They will cry out and howl because of the anguish and distress that will come upon them.

Jehovah says: “Here I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” (Isaiah 65:17)

What of the new earth? Following the pattern of the ancient fulfillment, the new earth will be made up of people who gladly submit to the rulership of the new heavenly government. 

Even now, millions of rightly disposed individuals subject themselves to this government and strive to follow its laws as found in the Bible. These ones come from all nationalities, languages, and races, and they work together to serve the reigning King Jesus Christ. (Micah 4:1-4) 

After the passing of the present wicked system of things, this group will form the nucleus of a new earth that will eventually be a globe-encircling society of God-fearing humans who inherit the earthly realm of God’s Kingdom.—Matthew 25:34.

Jehovah describes more blessings that await the returning exiles: “They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bring to birth for disturbance; because they are the offspring made up of the blessed ones of Jehovah, and their descendants with them.” (Isaiah 65:23) 

Those restored Jews will be blessed by Jehovah, so they will not labor in vain. Parents will not bring forth children merely for these to suffer an early death. The former exiles will not be alone in enjoying the blessings of the restoration; their offspring will be with them. 

So eager is God to fulfill his people’s needs that he promises: “It will actually occur that before they call out I myself shall answer; while they are yet speaking, I myself shall hear.”—Isaiah 65:24.

I can't wait, can you?                            

????????

Click on picture for motion. 

asset.gif

IMG_0506.mov

• Views 941
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Be Joyful Forever in What I Am Creating!” What a heartwarming lesson we learn from Jehovah’s words! He wants us to draw close to him because he is an approachable God. (James 4:8) These words al

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.