The World News Media

HOW BRAVE OUR SISTER IN GROENLANDIA - by cart - witnessing ! Its so very cold....

Queen Esther

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW  BRAVE  OUR  SISTER  IN  GROENLANDIA - by  cart - witnessing ! Its  SO  very  cold....  awww   But  she  is  showing  love  for the  Truth  - Jehovah  is  watching  and  helping,  yes❤

We  have  so  many  brave  &  diligent  Brothers / Sisters  around  the  Earth.... I  love  them  for  their  big  dedication  for  Jehovah❤ He  was  growing  to  a  Missionar

We love our intrepid sister with zeal for Jehovah and a love that flames within her heart. 

Posted Images

We  have  so  many  brave  &  diligent  Brothers / Sisters  around  the  Earth....

I  love  them  for  their  big  dedication  for  Jehovah❤

11888087_1701185123449100_4060663592954256923_n.jpg

12208752_1723006174600328_6856484180609905635_n.jpg

He  was  growing  to  a  Missionary,  many  years  with  his  wife,  I  know  that !

He  died  in  the  year  2014...  :(  with  more  than  80  years !

10 minutes ago, Martha Braun Amistadi said:

We love our intrepid sister with zeal for Jehovah and a love that flames within her heart. 

Thanks  for  your  true  words,  dear  Sister  Martha !  Yes  we  have  SO  many  different  disabled  Brothers  and  Sisters  with  a  huge  love  for  Jehovah❤  May  HE  bless  them  alot !!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.