The World News Media

POSSIBLE TERRORIST ATTACK IN RUSSIA

bruceq

ON APRIL, 3 2017 AN APPARENT TERRORIST ATTACK HAS OCCURED IN ST. PETERSBURG RUSSIA.  TIMING IS INTERESTING WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING ON WEDNESDAY. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL NOT PULL A "NERO" AND BLAME THE WRONG PEOPLE.

INITIAL REPORTS AT LEAST 10 DEAD OVER 50 INJURED AT A METRO STATION. RT NEWS ALREADY BLAMING IT ON RELIGIOUS TERRORIST. [ISLAMISTS].

SOME ON TWEETER ARE SPECULATING THAT IT IS PUTIN'S DOING TO ENACT MARTIAL LAW.

• Views 486
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"........Russian President Vladimir Putin conducted a guarded tour of the blast site, and residents of the country’s second city voiced their anger in the wake of the attack. “Shock, I felt shock

ON APRIL, 3 2017 AN APPARENT TERRORIST ATTACK HAS OCCURED IN ST. PETERSBURG RUSSIA.  TIMING IS INTERESTING WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING ON WEDNESDAY. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL NOT PULL A "NERO" AND BLAME THE WRON

Good point. Here are more details that have come out since    I wonder what % of the public will understand your phrase "pull a Nero"? Good analogy

"........Russian President Vladimir Putin conducted a guarded tour of the blast site, and residents of the country’s second city voiced their anger in the wake of the attack.

“Shock, I felt shock. It’s disgusting,” said Andrei Gontarevsky, 51, to my colleagues. “It's unthinkable. This was always a quiet city, and I think it shows the times are turning bad now.”.......

I found this interesting little snippet in a news blog..............I guess one could say "Little does he know how correct his thoughts are"...........he REALLY needs the Good News of God's Kingdom.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.