The World News Media

BROTHERS OF RUSSIA SENT US A PHOTO AND A MESSAGE ;-)

Queen Esther

• Views 8.4k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BROTHERS  OF  RUSSIA  SENT  US  A  PHOTO  AND  A  MESSAGE  ;-)) "We live in Russia, we are happy that we live in a very interesting & great moment ! Thank  you  brothers,  who live all over the wo

Our brothers and sisters in Russia we are all together in time. please read 1Pet.5:6-11.

We love you dear ones! We put our arms around you with great affection. It is a great and true brother hood love conquers all!!?

Posted Images

Our memorial was awesome so interesting, but I was a bit worried about our beloved brothers and sisters I Russia until when I read this message from you Queen Ester. our attendant was 150.I really enjoyed myself. May Jehovah continue to straighten you all our brothers in Russia during this difficult time we stand by YOU.

Hello  dear  Sisters....  @Elisabeth Dolewka   and  @Choice Angel .....  thank  you  so  much  for  your  after  Memorial  comments !   Alot  attendees  I  saw  and  heard  from  Brothers :)  I  am  very  excited  of  the  full  counts  of  all  in  the  next  Year - book !  Last  year  we  had   20. 085 142  attendees  worldwide,  WOW  !!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.