The World News Media

creativejws

Guest Kurt

• Views 525
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

My wife's grandmother passed this year. A stubborn, strong willed, frank, and feisty yet lovable woman. Her family asked me to design the program. I created this. (All on my iPhone 6s BTW). The first picture us the front and it tells the story of creation, why we die, Jehovah's single, most greatest act of love and gift to all mankind, and our future hope. (Clockwise) the second is my grandmother as she will be in the new system. We'll see her later too. ? #illatoonologist #jw #jwartist #jw_inspirational #jwforever #bestliferver

My wife's grandmother passed this year. A stubborn, strong willed, frank, and feisty yet lovable woman. Her family asked me to design the program. I created this. (All on my iPhone 6s BTW). The first picture us the front and it tells the story of creation, why we die, Jehovah's single, most greatest act of love and gift to all mankind, and our future hope. (Clockwise) the second is my grandmother as she will be in the new system. We'll see her later too. 
source: #jwartist medias

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.