bruceq

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Victoria  I  try  help  you,  dear  Victoria !  I  will  looking  for  special  links  in  sign  language...  ASL ?   I  must  do  it  tomorrow,  bec. today  its  very  late  in  my  country  Germany

We need ONLY  things in  SL  for Victoria....  bec. she is DEAF,  ok ?  She is not able to hear normal video's like you and me   Only video's with  CC...   I know that from a Bible student girlfriend

Dear @Victoria  I also want say thank you for our contact and for your answer.  I am so glad, when you get all importend informations too !  I will try more looking to our sign language area...  By an

Dear @Victoria  I also want say thank you for our contact and for your answer.  I am so glad, when you get all importend informations too !  I will try more looking to our sign language area...  By any question, come and ask us, ok?  We try help you as best we can do.  On our jw.org website, also Broadcasting, you can find alot things in ASL too. Otherwise ask here for help, our dear sister :)  Greetings from Germany !  Agape❤️

@Bible Speaks  Deaf humans often have problems with too much reading text English....  they love their own language and thats SL !  Better is posting the right video in SL, maybe ASL, or the right video with CC, subtitles !  I know that from my deaf woman Bible student friend in AZ. -  I learned alot from her per Skype and writing too :)  Agape ???

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.