The World News Media

RECALLING THE FUTURE - To my Russian Brothers ! read more...

Queen Esther

18034330_1213993318699812_1171241491973875121_n.jpg

RECALLING  THE  FUTURE
To my Russian Brothers

My beloved and so remembered these days, Russian brothers and sisters.
There is so much positive that dazzles with what is happening to you, that I feel somewhat violent not to protest for the negative.
But, it is that, my brothers, we are very many more than 8 million, which we have been waiting for you these days. I know very few of you, but you tell me that you surpass the 176,000 true witnesses of our common Father, Jehovah.

My brothers, you have the great privilege of being closer to the great tribulation than all the others. Jehovah has assigned you the territory where the king of the North began to be part of the Biblical prophecies. Many of the elders among you have lived dark and satanic times when the Soviet Union decided to wipe you off the map by competing with Hitler in Germany. So many and many ended up in Siberia where you lost your life with many sufferings.
But the USSR fell, freedom of religion was opened in Russian territory and surprise, behold there were more witnesses than before the persecution.

Do not apply hot cloths. You are preparing to live through difficult times in the hands of a militarist power and you have been in the middle of a struggle between North and South, where Jehovah will intervene without a doubt.
Jehovah has given his word by saying, "For the one who touches you is touching the globe of my eye," Zechariah 2: 8. And it is clear that they are touching you.
Precisely, what can you ask the Sovereign? "Keep me as the child of the eyeball, in the shadow of your wings you want to hide me, because of the wicked that have violently stripped me (of your living rooms of the kingdom), The very enemies against my soul come around me closely," Psalms 17: 8-9

You are going to witness how Jehovah keeps his word. "For the portion of the Lord is his people ... He came to find him in a land of desert, and in an arid desert, void and howling. He began to surround him, to care for him, to safeguard him as the child Of his eye, "Deuteronomy 32:10.
We love you my brothers, and together we will enter the new world  ;-)

( By  our  Spanish  brother  'Jose Antonio Gutierrez' )

( translated  by  google )

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RECALLING  THE  FUTURE To my Russian Brothers.... My beloved and so remembered these days, Russian brothers and sisters. There is so much positive that dazzles with what is happening to you,

Thanks for liking these private word's to our  Russian  Brothers & Sisters ❤

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.