The World News Media

Implications of the Supreme Court's decision 175,000 PRISONERS OF CONSCIENCE

bruceq

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

bruceq:

Your last post presumes that Jesus can be wrong, which is FALSE.

You obviously did not read where I have ALREADY completely answered the exact question you asked previously.

SCROLL UP !

When we have a constant stream of "New Light", it means that the people that are NOT Jesus Christ .. WERE WRONG ....... constantly.

No Jesus can not be wrong. You are using the same line of reasoning Satan did with Eve. You are being critical of Jehovah's Organization by saying these things. Why not try staying on topic instead of bashing Jehovah's Witnesses and the Faithful Slave. SCROLL UP about Jesus and Moses and how people reacted in each situation. 

3 hours ago, David Normand said:

Sadly, the vandalism has already started. I wonder though, should the vandals be arrested would they be found to be members of an extremist organization? Or are they simply acting on their own impulse. Who really is the extremist, the person who peacefully hands out Bibles and bible based information, or the group that seeks to suppress religious free speech by government action and physical intimidation?

lightscreen.253.png

• Views 1.4k
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Implications of the Supreme Court's decision 175,000 PRISONERS OF CONSCIENCE by Anton Chivchalov Radio Liberty, 25 April 2017   On 20 April, Hitler's birthday, Russia became t

The Economist magazine, covering the ban, has coined a new term. I will use it.   "The ruling is a testament to the growing influence of the Russian Orthodox church, especially of a radical

As to policies and procedures it all boils down to loyalty to Jehovah's Organization. If this is the true religion then we should follow the ones Jehovah has taking the lead.

Posted Images

bruceq Jesus told his followers to eat his blood and flesh which was against the Mosaic Law and common sense. Would you have followed Jesus without any explanation or would you be so bold to ask for one?

James Thomas Rook Jr. Your last post presumes that Jesus can be wrong, which is FALSE. 

bruceq  We all know Jesus was right not "False". Would you have done what Jesus said?

Jehovah told Abraham to sacrifice, KILL his son. So was Jehovah right or wrong to say to kill someone to abuse a child in the worse way possible or would you have questioned him and say he was WRONG and INJUST to such a child?

Obviously we do not know all that is in Jehovah's purpose and how he will carry out each individual plan in order to achieve the ultimate purpose and who are we to question that like Korah and his 250 REBELS did in questioning the imperfect people that Jehovah was using to guide his flock. Look where Korah and the Rebels ended up!!!

There are hundreds of other examples we can argue over but what it all boils down to is - Do Jehovah's Witnesses have the True Religion? You cannot be a fence sitter the fence belongs to Satan. And Dvorkin and the anti-cultist cronies have argued the exact arguments that apostates and others critical of Jehovah's Organization have been doing. Interestingly many in the world have seen through the hypocrisy and lies of the anti-cultist apostates and actually say Jehovah's Witnesses are correct.  That is the very reason the Ministry of Justice and anti-cultist apostates give for JW.ORG being banned and now Jehovah's Witnesses both singled out to be eliminated from Russia from all other religions. That fact alone should tell you something if you meditate on it !!!

"And you will be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a witness to them and the nations.'  MATT. 10:18

bruceq:

Since reading comprehension seems to suffer because of the agendized glasses you look through .... I cannot help you understand other than the straight English sentences I have already posted.  Some people look at a house and say "That is a white house (or green, or tan, as the case may be ..). If you asked me I would reply "The parts of the house I can see are white (or green, or tan ,,,), with a dark colored shingle roof, and a red brick chimney, etc. ".

Good detectives detect a LOT ... bad detectives ... no so much.

People that base their perceptions on an agenda,  ... not at all.

The back of the house may be painted black, or cherry red.

When your life depends on it, details are IMPORTANT!

NO REASON TO MAKE PERSONAL INSULTS AT ME IF YOU CANNOT DEFEND YOUR ANTI-CULTISTS FROM RUSSIA.

mlightscreen.248.png

“Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine,+ so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open." JESUS SAID MATT. 7:6

14 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If they have ALREADY confiscated the Society's property, it now belongs to the Russian Federation ... if so, WHO CARES?

I have no interest in insulting people ... just sloppy thinking

Then I will use God's Word his "thinking" : "17  No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.This is the heritage  of the servants of Jehovah, And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah.+ ISA 54:17

:D

"Love  is patient  and kind.  Love is not jealous. It does not brag, does not get puffed up,   does not behave indecently,  does not look for its own interests,  does not become provoked.  It does not keep account of the injury.  It does not rejoice over unrighteousness,  but rejoices with the truth.  It bears all things,  believes all things,  hopes all things,  endures all things.  Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13

23 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

"STUFF HAPPENS!"

The expression is: "Shit happens."

What is it with JTR trashing authority, speaking abusively of the congregation and its headship, (didn't  Korah and his bunch come to regret that?) then suddenly going all pious on us by refusing to say a bad word. He will be much more pleasing to God if he swears like a sailor, yet supports theocratic arrangements.

And what is it with his citing Hacksaw Ridge and Monty Python and Gulag Archepelago and Hunchback of Notre Dame as though all were Divine releases? Not to mention quoting the forefathers to such an extent that even the forefathers must have to restrain themselves from arising in their graves and shouting: "Will you knock it off!"

And what is it that when he finally does get around to citing a scripture, the one he chooses is the one that everyone knows is spurious - the one about 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone?'

On 4/26/2017 at 10:47 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

THEY HAVE LEARNED what tyranny is and the only refuge is Family, and neighbors.  

And why doesn't he lay off on the "Great Men" pronouncements and admit that his real gripe is with Jesus, who DID NOT put family above all other concerns, even at the expense of ticking off the Russian Orthodox Church?

“Do not think I came to bring peace to the earth,” Jesus says. “I came to bring, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. Indeed, a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.”…Matthew 10:34-36

“Whoever has greater affection for father or mother than for me is not worthy of me, and whoever has greater affection for son or daughter than for me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow me is not worthy of me.” vs 37-38

On 4/26/2017 at 10:47 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

When will WE ever learn /

When will WE ever, Ever, EVER learn?

The reason Jehovah's were banned in the Russian Federation was because we DESERVE TO BE BANNED.

No. in view of Matthew 10, modify JTR's statement to read: The reason Jesus was banned in the Russian Federation was because he DESERVES TO BE BANNED.

Clearly, JTR's beef is not with the congregation at all. It is with Jesus' words above.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:03 AM, bruceq said:

So if the Witnesses follow your suggestion and get rid of disfellowshipping

Has JTR ever made a suggestion in his life? Is not everything a demand?

Tom, Tom Tommy Tom Tom:

Since you have misconstrued everything I have said, taken it out of context, and misapplied the PRINCIPLES of what I was ILLUSTRATING with contemporary examples of generally common knowledge in the Western world .. there is nothing I can do for you. You will just have to wallow in being you ... and I will wallow in being me.

54 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

No. in view of Matthew 10, modify JTR's statement to read: The reason Jesus was banned in the Russian Federation was because he DESERVES TO BE BANNED.

I quote you here to serve as a PERFECT example of my previous statement ... It is FALSE ... but you believe it to be true.

You MADE IT UP .... misquoting me for your own agenda.  I will give you this .. you are 100% consistent.

Your supposition is absurd on the face of it .... and your reactions to my postings is actually FUNNY.

I have enough experience with dangerous people whose philosophy is one stick away from a witch hunt and burning one at the stake to disregard it personally.

.... and, oh Tommy Tom Tom ..... have a nice day!

dt080606  500 .jpg

On 4/27/2017 at 2:58 AM, bruceq said:

175,000 PRISONERS OF CONSCIENCE

Too true for the Russian Federation. BUT the WT Aug 2017 says:

Today, there are over 400,000 publishers in the countries that were once part of the Soviet Union! 

What Jehovah has accomplished already through Jesus in that window of freedom since 1991!