The World News Media

Vanessa Jackson e Rodrigo Jay, Kingdom song No. 134, wonderful singing together ❤ Vanessa Jackson e Rodrigo Jay, Kingdom song No. 134, wonderful singing together ❤ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Queen Esther

• Views 2k
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vanessa  Jackson e Rodrigo Jay,  Kingdom  song  No. 134,  wonderful  singing  together ❤ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫.♪ ♫  

Oooh I love ❤️ it??

I love it too Blanchie ! So many emotions they show, wonderful sung,  just only for Jehovah?❤️??

@Martha Braun Amistadi

I  still  posted  some  more  kingdom  songs  with  Mom  and  with  her  son  too.....   Enjoy ❤

PS.

(  The  Hummingbird  Babies  maybe  on  Wednesday,  bec.  my  Laptop  makes  problems,  too  slowly  and  the  German  clock-time  is  SO  running,  sorry :()    Greetings  and  Agape  from  far  Germany :)

Thank  you  dear  sister  @Taniela Latu JW ....  that  you  saw  and  love  that  song, still  after  1 week  on  my  postings  here,  I  am  happy ! :)

Greetings  from  Germany  to  you

PS. Look  on  and  off,  bec. I  will  post  still  more  very  nice  Kingdom songs !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.