The World News Media

Yekaterinburg City Hall to pay 450 thousand rubles to reveal 3000 "extremists" in social networks

bruceq

https://openrussia.org/notes/708958/

Ekaterinburg officials announced a competition to identify the extremists on the basis of profiles in social networks. Artist of the state order will receive no more than 450 thousand rubles, reports "New Day".

The work should take place in two stages: analysis of blogs and social networks, then the - field research. Under the second phase of City Hall customers involve conducting a survey, 50 interviews, and the formation of focus groups of 100 people. The result of the work will be dvuhsotstranichny report analyzing the characteristics of social networks and the users in the sample should be at least 3,000 people.

At the final stage of the report will be dealt with some experts, they also deliver a report and presentation for the customer - the mayoralty of Ekaterinburg. Anticipated next steps with the received data is not yet known.

The application of City Hall stated that the purpose of the complex work to identify "extremists" is the study of timing, and information resource site for the "extremist" information contrary to the current Russian legislation.

• Views 416
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting question. Of course legally it does not effect any who don't live in Russia. 

https://openrussia.org/notes/708958/ Ekaterinburg officials announced a competition to identify the extremists on the basis of profiles in social networks. Artist of the state order will recei

@bruceq I have many, many from Russia on my list of Friends in Instagram? Worldwide Brothers and Sisters?  Oh forgot wrote to admin about James harassment no response yet! Sad man ?

I just keep encouraging. I had too many notifications had to stop, couldn't type! I watch, look ? and listen. Lots of curious religious people, some just have local businesses. Some have crosses about Jesus oh well, what I post makes them question their beliefs. We never know who may listen. I had one Russian spy. Immediately blocked him. Maybe more will come? Crazy world ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.