The World News Media

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brother Geoffrey Jackson serves as the host. just a "preview" ...   the images are from the internet ....

Music video for may/17 : “I keep your reminders”  

Posted Images

JW Broadcasting—May 2017 
MP4 (219 MB)

MP4 (340 MB)

MP4 (455 MB)

MP4 (642 MB)

JW Broadcasting—May 2017 —(subtitles) 
MP4 (221 MB)

—(subtitles) MP4 (362 MB)

—(subtitles) MP4 (488 MB)

—(subtitles) MP4 (677 MB)

@ 51:05 in the video above.....

It's highlighed that at 9/11 14 JW's had died. That's a horrible, horrible tragedy. It really is. But why differentiate? Imagine someone saying "14 white people had died" or "14 left handed people had died"... what would you think?

It really annoys me when Watchtower does this. It sets up a "us and them" mentality. That the only people that really matter are the JW lives.

And with the BILLIONS in JP Morgan bank they could have at least brought blankets and water etc rather than just showing up with a Bible in hand offer "soothing and calming" words.

Actions speak louder than words.

21 minutes ago, Jay Witness said:

It really annoys me when Watchtower does this. It sets up a "us and them" mentality. That the only people that really matter are the JW lives.

Wow that is dangerous. I wonder how many of you are like this?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.