The World News Media

Is JW.org the most widely recognized international brand logo?

The Librarian

• Views 2.2k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This logo is tied to the organization as a cross is to Christians?  Interesting subject really, i mean when one sees a person wearing a cross around their neck, it is assumed that they "worship"

I see that you'd rather discuss this portion of my comment than the context of my statement.   Reasoning book: "Cross Definition: The device on which Jesus Christ was executed is

Even jw.org tattoos have been suggested! Certainly crosses feature quite prominently in body art. The same book you quote, same page, shows that over the years, the realization of the unchristi

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Eoin Joyce said:

Again, matter of your opinion at this point in time,

If you noticed the WT publications and THEIR interpretation, then you can clearly see what I am talking about. I don't need to convince you of anything. You can bury your head in the sand and ignore it, but the fact of the matter is that the society is doing exactly what they have preached is wrong. It is not a matter of which cross, or who's meaning of it is. It is the fact that the logo has been plastered not only on buildings, but shirts, pins and the like to the point that it is a symbol that is an object of intense devotion.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.