The World News Media

Parents Guard Your Children From Harmful Games, Association ? ?

Bible Speaks

• Views 1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Parents, you need not control your children’s every move, but you do need to monitor their computer use. Do not abandon them to online immorality, violent games, spiritism, and bad association. "

True statement. I would add "at home". Pretty difficult elsewhere. Parents must become computer savvy if they allow their children to use them....and they really have no choice in the modern world. Ho

Sad some as above parents got to involved and lost Jehovah! Satan is trying to entice everyone. It such a sad world, even commercials are not good. I've stop TV but only for weather and top news at ti

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bible Speaks said:

Parents, you need not control your children’s every move, but you do need to monitor their computer use.

True statement. I would add "at home". Pretty difficult elsewhere. Parents must become computer savvy if they allow their children to use them....and they really have no choice in the modern world. Home network is the only really effective way to go.

1 hour ago, Eoin Joyce said:

True statement. I would add "at home". Pretty difficult elsewhere. Parents must become computer savvy if they allow their children to use them....and they really have no choice in the modern world. Home network is the only really effective way to go.

Sad some as above parents got to involved and lost Jehovah! Satan is trying to entice everyone. It such a sad world, even commercials are not good. I've stop TV but only for weather and top news at times. PBS has some educational programs nothing else left! Things will get even worse. Be on guard at all times. They say a picture is worth a thousand words? Maybe the picture was not good to view? Example: 9/11 I can close my eyes and still see the twin towers being destroyed. How many times did they put that before our eyes? Then on every anniversary of event see it all over again? The Bible says the former things will not called to mind. We pray God's Kingdom will reinforce "the real life" and all those memories will be gone forever. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts,

Bible Speaks 

??? ? ????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.