The World News Media

Jehovah Blesses and Protects Those Who Are Obedient

Bible Speaks

Jehovah Blesses and Protects Those Who Are Obedient

Listen, Obey Be Blessed! “As for the one listening to me, he will reside in security and be undisturbed from dread of calamity.” (Proverbs 1:33)

THE fluffy, yellow hatchlings are busily pecking for food in the short grass, totally unaware of a hawk hovering high above. Suddenly, the mother hen gives a tremulous, high-pitched warning call and spreads her wings. Her chicks run to her, and in seconds they are safely concealed beneath her pinions. The hawk aborts its attack. The lesson?

Obedience saves lives!

That lesson is especially important to Christians today, for Satan is making an all-out effort to prey on God’s people. (Revelation 12:9, 12, 17) 

His goal is to destroy our spirituality so that we lose Jehovah’s favor and the prospect of everlasting life. (1 Peter 5:8) 

However, if we stay close to God and respond swiftly to the direction we receive through his Word and organization, we can be assured of his protective care. “With his pinions he will block approach to you, and under his wings you will take refuge,” wrote the psalmist. (Psalm 91:4)

Obedience Instills Hope 

Those who make obedience to Jehovah their way of life experience even now the fulfillment of Proverbs 1:33, which says: “As for the one listening [obediently] to me, he will reside in security and be undisturbed from dread of calamity.” How marvelously these comforting words will apply during Jehovah’s coming day of vengeance! In fact, Jesus told his disciples: “As these things start to occur, raise yourselves erect and lift your heads up, because your deliverance is getting near.” (Luke 21:28) 

Clearly, only those obedient to God will have the confidence to heed these words. (Matthew 7:21)

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2002724?q=jehovah+protects++obedient&p=par

IMG_3887.JPG

• Views 863
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah Blesses and Protects Those Who Are Obedient Listen, Obey Be Blessed! “As for the one listening to me, he will reside in security and be undisturbed from dread of calamity.” (Proverbs 1:33

Posted Images

Makes me think of 2 videos -- ''Oh, Jehovah... I Trust in You'' and ''Respect Jehovah's Authority''..... my 2 favorites.   I'm always in tears at the end of the first one, when I see the final words.... ''Jehovah rescues those who are loyal to Him''  -- loyal, and obedient..... the way I want to be, the way I want to stay.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.