The World News Media

Do You Love Money? - Is Money Your Master or Your Servant? ?

Bible Speaks

Do You Love Money? - Is Money Your Master or Your Servant?

?

DO YOU suffer from money sickness syndrome? Reportedly, this condition afflicts a large percentage of the world’s population. What is it?

?

“The love of money is the root of all evil.” (1 Timothy 6:10, King James Version)

?

Some people have indeed developed a fondness for money and have devoted themselves to the accumulation of riches. Some have become slaves of money and have reaped tragic consequences.

?

When managed properly, however, money can be a useful tool. The Bible acknowledges that “money solves a lot of problems.”—Ecclesiastes 10:19, (Holy Bible—Easy-to-Read Version)

?

Although the Bible does not claim to be a financial handbook, it does contain practical advice that can help you to manage money wisely. The following five steps are commonly recommended by financial advisers, and they are consistent with principles recorded in the Bible long ago.

?

What is your attitude toward money? How does the volatile nature of the world’s economy affect you? Is money your master or your servant? Perhaps you do not experience the symptoms of the so-called money sickness syndrome.

?

Still, whether wealthy or poor, we are all vulnerable to the ill effects of money worries. Consider how adjustments in the way you handle your finances may bring you more peace of mind and a happier life.

?

Money may be your master if . . .

?□ You avoid discussing finances because of the anxiety it causes

?□ Money is often the subject of family squabbles

?□ You spend compulsively

?□ You worry constantly about bills

?□ You are not sure how much you earn

?□ You are not sure how much you spend

?□ You are not sure how much you owe

?□ Your bills are often bigger than what you expect

?□ You often pay your bills late

?□ You are able to make only the minimum payment on credit card bills

?□ You pay your bills with money earmarked for other things

?□ You take on extra work just to pay bills

?□ You have taken out new loans to pay off old ones

?□ You use savings to pay routine bills

?□ You find it nearly impossible to get to the end of the month without running out of money

?□ You feel pressure to accumulate large sums of money

?□ You suffer physical and/or psychological symptoms resulting from money-related stress

IMG_4087.JPG

• Views 768
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do You Love Money? - Is Money Your Master or Your Servant? ? DO YOU suffer from money sickness syndrome? Reportedly, this condition afflicts a large percentage of the world’s population. Wha

WISDOM FROM THE BIBLE The Bible acknowledges . . . “Money is a protection.”—ECCLESIASTES 7:12.   However, the Bible warns . . .   “The one hastening to get rich will not re

Posted Images

WISDOM FROM THE BIBLE

The Bible acknowledges . . .

However, the Bible warns . . .

•   “The one hastening to get rich will not remain innocent.”PROVERBS 28:20.

•     “Those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and many senseless and harmful desires.”1 TIMOTHY 6:9.

Therefore, the Bible recommends . . .

•      “Let your way of life be free of the love of money.”HEBREWS 13:5.

•       “Guard against every sort of greed, because even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.”LUKE 12:15.

•      “Do not forget to do good and to share what you have with others.”HEBREWS 13:16.

What are the benefits?

IMG_4130.JPG

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• By the way, if you're into stuff like this, you might wanna check out https://thepythagoras.com/. They have some neat articles about ancient civilizations and their contributions to science and math. It’s really interesting how much we owe to these early thinkers.
    • The Dendera Zodiac is such an amazing piece of history. Imagine ancient Egyptians looking up at the same stars we do now and creating this detailed map. It's mind-blowing! So, what do I think about it? I think it's a fascinating blend of art and astronomy. Those ancient folks really knew their stuff. The way they incorporated their gods and mythologies into the constellations is just brilliant. And it's not just about the stars, it’s a glimpse into how they viewed the universe and their place in it.
    • FIFA's collaboration with Algorand represents a significant milestone for blockchain technology. Algorand will serve as the official blockchain platform for FIFA, supporting events such as the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership is poised to enhance FIFA's digital asset management while boosting Algorand's visibility through advertising and promotional opportunities. On another note, I've been tuning into African football recently. The match between Kanifing East FC and Latrikunda United was unexpectedly impressive. African football often goes underappreciated, yet the skill and enthusiasm in these matches are evident. We can expect even more significant development and excitement in African football with increased attention and support.
    • The partnership between FIFA and Algorand is a big step for blockchain technology. Algorand will be the official blockchain platform for FIFA, sponsoring events like the FIFA Women's World Cup in Australia and New Zealand in 2023 and the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022. This partnership will help FIFA with digital assets and provide advertising and promotional opportunities for Algorand. 
    • Are you  excited for the upcoming Euro Cup?
  • Members

• xero

xero 2,317

• Recent Status Updates

• Gilles h  »  jpl

Bonjour mon frère 
      J'espère que tu vas bien 
      Aurais-tu les points actualités et culte matinal en transcription.
      Je te remercie d'avance 
      Merci de partager avec nous
      Un très belle journée 

· 2 replies
    • lauleb  »  misette

merci pour ton travail très utile. tu es une aide qui fortifie
      · 0 replies
    • Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 2 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    splonge

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.