The World News Media

"Let my cry for help reach you."—Ps. 102:1. ???

JEHOVAH wants us to be happy, and he pours out on us many blessings that should lead to happiness. For one thing, we are alive. Hence, we can use our life to praise God, since he has drawn us to true worship. (Ps. 144:15; John 6:44

Jehovah assures us of his love and helps us to endure in our service to him. (Jer. 31:3;2 Cor. 4:16) We enjoy the spiritual paradise, where we find both abundant spiritual food and a loving brotherhood. Beyond that, we have a precious hope for the future.

With what do some faithful servants of God struggle?

Despite having these reasons for happiness, some faithful servants of God struggle with negative thoughts about themselves. They may feel that neither they nor their service to Jehovah has much value to him. For those with persistent negative feelings, the idea of enjoying “many years” could seem to be a fantasy. Life might appear to be a series of dark days.—Eccl. 11:8.

What may trigger negative feelings?

For such brothers or sisters, negative feelings may be triggered by disappointments, illness, or some indication of the limitations of old age. (Ps. 71:9; Prov. 13:12; Eccl. 7:7) Moreover, every Christian must face the reality that the heart is treacherous and may condemn us even though God may be pleased with us. (Jer. 17:9; 1 John 3:20) The Devil falsely accuses God’s servants. And those who have Satan’s thinking may try to infect us with the view that faithless Eliphaz expressed—we are worthless to God. That was a lie in Job’s day as it is today.—Job 4:18, 19.

Jehovah makes it clear in the Scriptures that he will be with those who “walk in the valley of deep shadow.” (Ps. 23:4) One way he is with us is by means of his Word. The Bible is “powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things,” including misconceptions and negative ideas. (2 Cor. 10:4, 5

Let us, then, consider how we can use the Bible to help us cultivate and maintain a positive viewpoint. You may gain personal benefit from this, as well as find ways to encourage others.

READ MORE AT:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014204?q=ps+102%3A1&p=par

IMG_4262.JPG

• Views 757
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Let my cry for help reach you."—Ps. 102:1. ??? JEHOVAH wants us to be happy, and he pours out on us many blessings that should lead to happiness. For one thing, we are alive. Hence, we can use o

@Bible Speaks  And  you  also  reaching  us  all  here,  NO  doubt !  Thank  you  SO  much  for  your  hard  work  -  despite  your  sicknesses....  Take  some  resting  on  and  off  -  we  not  want

@Blanchie DeGrate Yes we learn so much from Jehovah! When we rely on Him and not ourselves we are so much stronger! He loves us so, sees our weaknesses but still shows Loyal Love! Does that not "touch

Posted Images

@Bible Speaks  And  you  also  reaching  us  all  here,  NO  doubt !  Thank  you  SO  much  for  your  hard  work  -  despite  your  sicknesses....  Take  some  resting  on  and  off  -  we  not  want  lose  you,  okay ?  Be  right - minded  with  your  health,  bec.  too  much  postings...  We  want,  you  are  feeling  well ❤  And  think  about,  what  our  Librarian  said,  its  NOT  a  competition  here !  Not  the  counts  are  importend,  only  the  good  postings !  Enjoying  and  posting  with  LOVE  for  our  Brothers  &  Sisters ;-))  THANKS  AGAIN  and  Greetings  from  Germany,  AGAPE ❤  May  Jehovah  bless  you  daily,  my  dear  Sister !

44 minutes ago, Bible Speaks said:

"Let my cry for help reach you."—Ps. 102:1. ???

JEHOVAH wants us to be happy, and he pours out on us many blessings that should lead to happiness. For one thing, we are alive. Hence, we can use our life to praise God, since he has drawn us to true worship. (Ps. 144:15; John 6:44

Jehovah assures us of his love and helps us to endure in our service to him. (Jer. 31:3;2 Cor. 4:16) We enjoy the spiritual paradise, where we find both abundant spiritual food and a loving brotherhood. Beyond that, we have a precious hope for the future.

With what do some faithful servants of God struggle?

Despite having these reasons for happiness, some faithful servants of God struggle with negative thoughts about themselves. They may feel that neither they nor their service to Jehovah has much value to him. For those with persistent negative feelings, the idea of enjoying “many years” could seem to be a fantasy. Life might appear to be a series of dark days.—Eccl. 11:8.

What may trigger negative feelings?

For such brothers or sisters, negative feelings may be triggered by disappointments, illness, or some indication of the limitations of old age. (Ps. 71:9; Prov. 13:12; Eccl. 7:7) Moreover, every Christian must face the reality that the heart is treacherous and may condemn us even though God may be pleased with us. (Jer. 17:9; 1 John 3:20) The Devil falsely accuses God’s servants. And those who have Satan’s thinking may try to infect us with the view that faithless Eliphaz expressed—we are worthless to God. That was a lie in Job’s day as it is today.—Job 4:18, 19.

Jehovah makes it clear in the Scriptures that he will be with those who “walk in the valley of deep shadow.” (Ps. 23:4) One way he is with us is by means of his Word. The Bible is “powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things,” including misconceptions and negative ideas. (2 Cor. 10:4, 5

Let us, then, consider how we can use the Bible to help us cultivate and maintain a positive viewpoint. You may gain personal benefit from this, as well as find ways to encourage others.

READ MORE AT:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014204?q=ps+102%3A1&p=par

IMG_4262.JPG

Beautifully done! I have been moved to tears with a smile. Thank you so much my dear Sister.  Agape!  ?❤️?

19 hours ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Beautifully done! I have been moved to tears with a smile. Thank you so much my dear Sister.  Agape!  ?❤️?

@Blanchie DeGrate Yes we learn so much from Jehovah! When we rely on Him and not ourselves we are so much stronger! He loves us so, sees our weaknesses but still shows Loyal Love! Does that not "touch" our hearts? Thank you for your encouragement ???we do our best to help others as we have been made strong! Agape,

Bible Speaks

?????

20 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

@Bible Speaks  And  you  also  reaching  us  all  here,  NO  doubt !  Thank  you  SO  much  for  your  hard  work  -  despite  your  sicknesses....  Take  some  resting  on  and  off  -  we  not  want  lose  you,  okay ?  Be  right - minded  with  your  health,  bec.  too  much  postings...  We  want,  you  are  feeling  well ❤  And  think  about,  what  our  Librarian  said,  its  NOT  a  competition  here !  Not  the  counts  are  importend,  only  the  good  postings !  Enjoying  and  posting  with  LOVE  for  our  Brothers  &  Sisters ;-))  THANKS  AGAIN  and  Greetings  from  Germany,  AGAPE ❤  May  Jehovah  bless  you  daily,  my  dear  Sister !

@Queen Esther Your love and kindness to me is very much appreciated! Jehovah continues to make me strong and I am greaful for His Loyal Love. I keep busy working for Jehovah as it keeps me focused and walking in Truth! My new motto is: "I have no fear, Jehovah is near!" Keep strong we are United in thought and actions. Agape,

Bible Speaks ?????