The World News Media

"Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light for my path." ???

Bible Speaks

105 Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light for my path." (Psalms 119:105)

???

JEHOVAH’S word will light our roadway if we allow that to happen. To enjoy such spiritual light, we must be diligent students of God’s written Word and apply its counsel. Only then can we share the psalmist’s sentiments: “Your word is a lamp to my foot, and a light to my roadway.”—Psalm 119:105.

???

Why Be Fond of God’s Word?

???

Fondness for Jehovah’s word results in spiritual stability. (Psalm 119:89-96) The psalmist sang: “To time indefinite, O Jehovah, your word is stationed in the heavens. . . . You have solidly fixed the earth, that it may keep standing.” (Psalm 119:89, 90

???

By God’s word—his “statutes of the heavens”—the celestial bodies move flawlessly in their orbits and the earth is solidly fixed forever. (Job 38:31-33; Psalm 104:5

???

We can depend on every word going forth from Jehovah’s mouth; what God says will have “certain success” in the fulfillment of his purpose.—Isaiah 55:8-11.

2 pictures 1 GIF 1 moving 

asset.gif

IMG_4520.mov

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

105 Your word is a lamp to my foot, And a light for my path." (Psalms 119:105) ??? JEHOVAH’S word will light our roadway if we allow that to happen. To enjoy such spiritual light, we must be

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.