The World News Media

ASK ? BELIEVE ? RECEIVE

Bible Speaks

ASK ?? BELIEVE ?? RECEIVE 

How large a part should Christian hope play in our life? 

??????

At Romans 15:13, we read: “May the God who gives hope fill you with all joy and peace by your believing, that you may abound in hope with power of holy spirit.” 

??????

Yes, hope can be likened, not to a candle in the darkness, but to the brilliant rays of the morning sun, filling one’s life with peace, happiness, purpose, and courage. 

??????

Note that we “abound in hope” when we believe God’s written Word and receive his holy spirit. Says Romans 15:4: “All the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction, that through our endurance and through the comfort from the Scriptures we might have hope.” 

??????

So ask yourself: ‘Do I keep my hope bright by being a good student of the Bible, reading it daily? Do I pray often for God’s spirit?’—Luke 11:13.

??????

To keep our hope bright, what must we guard against?

??????

Jesus, our Exemplar, thrived on God’s Word. By considering him closely, we avoid ‘getting tired and giving out in our souls.’ (Hebrews 12:3) True hope strengthens our faith.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2006726?q=ask+believe+receive&p=par 

2 pictures 1 GIF 1 moving 

asset.gif

IMG_4615.mov

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ASK ?? BELIEVE ?? RECEIVE  How large a part should Christian hope play in our life?  ?????? At Romans 15:13, we read: “May the God who gives hope fill you with all joy and peace by your

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.